The Mpumalanga Department of Human Settlements invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their new various vacancies. The closing date for all applications is the 26th May 2023
Applications should be submitted on the new Z.83 form obtainable here. Application must be accompanied by a detailed and updated comprehensive C.V. only. If applying for more than one position, please submit separate application forms for each post.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the interview date as directed by the human resources representative. Ensure that you clearly state the full post description and the relevant Post Reference Number in your application. No fax application will be considered.
Applicants must ensure that they fully complete Part A, B and C and the declaration must be signed and initialed each page of the Z83 form. Incomplete and/or unsigned applications will not be considered.
For all SMS, MMS and OSD posts: appointment is subjected to security clearance and the top two candidates will be subjected to competency assessment. All applicants applying for SMS posts are required to obtain a compulsory Pre-entry certificate for Senior Management Service (SMS) post (NYUKELA Certificate).
The full details can be sourced from the following link: https://www.thensg.gov.za/training-course/sms-pre-entryprogramme/. Qualifications and personal details of applicants will be verified and reference checks will be compiled. People with disability are encouraged to apply.
- The Mpumalanga Department of Human Settlements is committed to provide equal opportunities and practices affirmative action employment.
- It is the intention of the Department to promote representatively (Disability, gender and race) disabilities, applicants promote representatively and will receive preference.
- Filling of posts will be done in terms of the Department’s need to meet Employment Equity targets.
- To enable the Department to promote employment equity of persons with disabilities.
- The Department also encourages female applicant to apply especially at SMS position in order to close the Employment Equity Gap.
- The Department reserves the right to withdraw any post at any time.
- The Department reserves the right to verify the qualification of every recommended candidate prior to the issuing of an offer of appointment.
- All recommended candidate will be subjected to a vetting process prior to appointment and qualification verification.
- If no response received from Mpumalanga Department of Human Settlements within 90 days after the closing date of the advert, applicants must assume that their application were unsuccessful.
- Only unsuccessful shortlisted candidate will receive regret letters.
For Enquiries, Please Contact:
- YX Nkalanga 013 766 6530
- N.I. Mashego 013 766 6549
- Q.N. Lubisi 013 766 6495
- C.T. Mashego 013 766 6675 NB: (ENQUIRY FOR SMS POST ONLY)
CLOSING DATE: 26 MAY 2023
You May Also Like…