The Eastern Cape Department of Social Development invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Admin Officer/ Personal Assistant Vacancies (X16 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 2nd June 2023
POST 17/172: ADMIN OFFICER/ PERSONAL ASSISTANT (X11 POSTS)
- (Ref No: DSD 90/05/2023) HRA
- (Ref No: DSD 91/05/2023) Risk Management
- (Ref No: DSD 92/05/2023) Expenditure Management
- (Ref No: DSD 93/05/2023) Financial Accounting
- Ref No: DSD 96/05/2023) Supply Chain Management
- (Ref No: DSD 97/05/2023) Programme (2 Posts)
- (Ref No: DSD 98/05/2023) Programme (3 Posts)
- (Ref No: DSD 99/05/2023) Programme (4 Posts)
- (Ref No: DSD 100/05/2023) Institutional Capacity Building
- (Ref No: DSD 101/05/2023) Internal audit
- (Ref No: DSD 102/05/2023) Early Childhood Development
POST 17/173: ADMIN OFFICER (X5 POSTS)
- (Ref No: DSD 103/05/2023) BCM: (NPO)District Office
- (Ref No: DSD 104/05/2023) Chris Hani: Queenstown Area Office
- (Ref No: DSD 105/05/2023) Joe Gqabi: (NPO)Senqu LSO
- (Ref No: DSD 106/05/2023) Sarah Baartman: Blue Crane
- (Ref No: DSD 107/05/2023) (NPO)Makana LSO
SALARY: R294 321 PER ANNUM (LEVEL 07)
- National Senior Certificate plus B Degree/ N Diploma (NQF Level 6/7) in Public Administration/ Public Management/ Business Management/ Office Administration/ Equivalent qualification.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Competencies: Knowledge of clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Be Computer literate
- Manage and oversee logistics within the office of the Director, manage the workflow of the unit.
- Co-ordinate high-level meetings in all aspects.
- Take charge of invitations and RSVP functions etc.
- Act as formal channel of communication between office of the Director and other departments and organisations.
- Compile briefing notes as well as other documentation to adequately prepare the Director for such meetings.
- Contribute to the promotion of compliance in the Directorate.
- Provide administration support to the Director with regards to the management of the Directorate activities.
- Organise and attend certain Directorate meetings as assigned by the Responsible Manager.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders regarding outstanding information and issues.
- Manage due dates of correspondence.
- Prepare documentation for meetings, presentations and reports.
- Coordinate the preparation and compilation of budget, procurement and cash flow projections for the Directorate.
- Ensure effective document management and correspondence flow within the Office of Director.
- Consolidate all sub directorate’s reports to produce a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual Director report.
- Establish and implement effective records and document management systems.
- Coordinate responses to and submissions on, all requests for information of the Office of the Director.
- Administer office correspondence, documents and reports
- Manage communication and flow of information in the office.
- Manage the processing of S&T claims, payments and invoices relevant of the Director.
- Manage budget in the Director’s office. Coordinate and manage projects in the office of the Director.
- Provincial Office Enquiries can be directed to Ms A Njaba Tel No: 043 605- 5101/ 043 605-5110
- e-Recruitment Technical Support: [email protected]
- Provincial Office: Hand Delivery: Albertina Sisulu Building, No 7 Beatrice Street (behind KFC-Alexandra Road), King William’s Town, for the attention of Ms. A Njaba or Post To The Director: HRA: Social Development, Private Bag X0039, Bhisho, 5605.
- Alfred Nzo: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X 401, Mount Ayliff, 4735 or hand deliver at Room 7 Mt Ayliff Counseling Centre, Garane Street for the attention of Mr S Shweni. Enquiries may be directed to Mr S Shweni Tel No: (039) – 254 0900
- Amathole: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X 9066, East London, 5200, or hand delivered at Absa Building, No. 85 Oxford Street, East London for the attention of Ms Z. Habe. Enquiries may be directed to Ms Z. Habe Tel No: (043) 711 6626
- Buffalo City Metro: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X9066, East London 5200, or hand deliver at Ideal Homes Building, No 172 Oxford Street, East London, for the attention of Ms P. Kula Enquiries may be directed to Ms P. Kula Tel No: (043) 705-5675
- Chris Hani: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X7191, Queenstown 5320 or hand deliver at Pandarosa Building, 54 Ebden Street, Queenstown, for the attention of Ms N Mzinjana. Enquiries may be directed to Ms Mzinjana Tel No: (045) 808 3709
- Joe Gqabi: The District Director, Department of Social Development and Special Programmes, Private Bag X 1002, Aliwal North or hand delivered at Aliwal North Spar Hotel, Dan-Pienaar Street, Aliwal North Enquiries may be directed to Ms N. Duba Tel No: (051) 633-1616 OR Ms P Tsuputse Tel No: (051) 633-1609.
- Nelson Mandela Metro: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private bag X 3906 North End 5056 or hand delivered at Room 208, Ibhayi Bulding, Straundale Road Enquiries may be directed to Ms L. Thompson 041 406-5750 123
- Sarah Baartman: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X 1008, Grahamstown, 6139, or hand delivered at Room 11, 2nd floor, Corner African and Hill Street, Old SABC Building, Grahamstown Enquiries may be directed to Mr M Sipambo Tel No: 046 636-1484
- OR Tambo: Department of Social Development Private Bag X6000 Mthatha 5099 or hand delivered to office number 10-126 10th floor Botha Sigcawu Building, Corner Leeds and Owen Street, Mthatha, 5099 for attention of Mrs Z Dlanjwa Tel No: (047) 531 2504
The e-recruitment system which is available on https://erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za. The e-Recruitment System Closes at 23: 59 on the closing date.
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the signed New Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and a detailed curriculum vitae.
NB: Z83 in the e-recruitment system is currently not downloadable and therefore not signable; so, applicants who submitted applications via the e-recruitment system will not be disqualified for an unsigned Z83 instead will be requested to sign on interview day. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications, and other relevant documents to HR on or before the day of the interview: should you be in possession of a foreign qualification; it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) when submitted
CLOSING DATE: 02 JUNE 2023 @ 14h00
Eastern Cape Social Development
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES
X150 EMERGENCY CARE OFFICER VACANCIES AT THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH | CLOSING 26 MAY 2023
GENERAL WORKER VACANCIES (X2 POSTS) AT THE DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING | APPLY WITH GRADE 10
X36 SOCIAL WORKER VACANCIES AT THE EASTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
Leave a Comment