The Eastern Cape Department of Social Development invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Data Capturer Vacancies (X11 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 2nd June 2023
POST 17/186: DATA CAPTURER (X11 POSTS)
- (Ref No: DSD 133/05/2023) Amathole: District Office (X4 Posts)
- (Ref No: DSD 134/05/2023) Joe Gqabi: District Office (X4 Posts)
- (Ref No: DSD 135/05/2023) Senqu LSO
- (Ref No: DSD 136/05/2023) OR Tambo: KSD LSO
- (Ref No: DSD 137/05/2023) Qumbu LSO
- (Ref No: DSD 138/05/2023) Libode LSO
SALARY: R202 233 PER ANNUM (LEVEL 05)
- National Senior Certificate / Equivalent qualification.
- Computer literacy.
- No experience required.
- Competencies: Communication skills (verbal and written), Interpersonal relations.
- Basic knowledge of Supply Chain duties, Practices as well as ability to capture data and collecting statistics.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Basic knowledge of work procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Capturing data from various sources, such as physical devices, software applications, and databases.
- They may also need to create and maintain data records, perform data analysis, and report results.
- Ensure that all data is entered correctly and accurately, in a timely manner, and identify and correct any errors in the data.
- Other duties may include generating spreadsheets, validating and reviewing data, and organizing information.
- Responsible for entering and storing data according to their employer’s requirements and checking the accuracy of the information they are entering by cross-verifying it.
- Alfred Nzo Enquiries may be directed to Mr S Shweni Tel No: 039 254 0900
- Joe Gqabi Enquiries may be directed to Ms N. Duba Tel No: 051 633-1616
- OR Tambo Ms P Tsuputse Tel No: 051 633-1609.
- NMM Enquiries may be directed to Ms L. Thompson Tel No: 041 406-5750
- OR Tambo Enquiries may be directed to Mrs Z Dlanjwa Tel No: 047 531 2504
- e-Recruitment Technical Support: [email protected]
- Provincial Office: Hand Delivery: Albertina Sisulu Building, No 7 Beatrice Street (behind KFC-Alexandra Road), King William’s Town, for the attention of Ms. A Njaba or Post To The Director: HRA: Social Development, Private Bag X0039, Bhisho, 5605.
- Alfred Nzo: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X 401, Mount Ayliff, 4735 or hand deliver at Room 7 Mt Ayliff Counseling Centre, Garane Street for the attention of Mr S Shweni. Enquiries may be directed to Mr S Shweni Tel No: (039) – 254 0900
- Amathole: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X 9066, East London, 5200, or hand delivered at Absa Building, No. 85 Oxford Street, East London for the attention of Ms Z. Habe. Enquiries may be directed to Ms Z. Habe Tel No: (043) 711 6626
- Buffalo City Metro: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X9066, East London 5200, or hand deliver at Ideal Homes Building, No 172 Oxford Street, East London, for the attention of Ms P. Kula Enquiries may be directed to Ms P. Kula Tel No: (043) 705-5675
- Chris Hani: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X7191, Queenstown 5320 or hand deliver at Pandarosa Building, 54 Ebden Street, Queenstown, for the attention of Ms N Mzinjana. Enquiries may be directed to Ms Mzinjana Tel No: (045) 808 3709
- Joe Gqabi: The District Director, Department of Social Development and Special Programmes, Private Bag X 1002, Aliwal North or hand delivered at Aliwal North Spar Hotel, Dan-Pienaar Street, Aliwal North Enquiries may be directed to Ms N. Duba Tel No: (051) 633-1616 OR Ms P Tsuputse Tel No: (051) 633-1609.
- Nelson Mandela Metro: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private bag X 3906 North End 5056 or hand delivered at Room 208, Ibhayi Bulding, Straundale Road Enquiries may be directed to Ms L. Thompson 041 406-5750 123
- Sarah Baartman: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X 1008, Grahamstown, 6139, or hand delivered at Room 11, 2nd floor, Corner African and Hill Street, Old SABC Building, Grahamstown Enquiries may be directed to Mr M Sipambo Tel No: 046 636-1484
- OR Tambo: Department of Social Development Private Bag X6000 Mthatha 5099 or hand delivered to office number 10-126 10th floor Botha Sigcawu Building, Corner Leeds and Owen Street, Mthatha, 5099 for attention of Mrs Z Dlanjwa Tel No: (047) 531 2504
The e-recruitment system which is available on https://erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za. The e-Recruitment System Closes at 23: 59 on the closing date.
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the signed New Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and a detailed curriculum vitae.
NB: Z83 in the e-recruitment system is currently not downloadable and therefore not signable; so, applicants who submitted applications via the e-recruitment system will not be disqualified for an unsigned Z83 instead will be requested to sign on interview day. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications, and other relevant documents to HR on or before the day of the interview: should you be in possession of a foreign qualification; it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) when submitted
CLOSING DATE: 02 JUNE 2023 @ 14h00
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES