The KwaZulu Natal Department of Public Works invites suitably qualified South African Unemployed Graduates to apply for their Internships and Inservice training opportunities within the Department. The closing date for applications is the 10th February 2023
Applications are invited from unemployed graduates / diplomats residing in the KwaZulu-Natal Province so as to gain practical work experience in the following operations in the Department.
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Consideration will be made to applicants who are unemployed and have not previously benefited from an internship or In-Service training programme.
- Applicants are requested to provide an affidavit in this respect signed by a Commissioner of Oaths stating that you have not benefited from any programme mentioned above.
- Applicants should be between 18 to 35 years of age. Applicants must be South African citizens residing in KwaZulu-Natal.
Notes and instructions to applicants to be adhered to carefully:
- The internship program will run for a period of twenty-four (24) months – 2 years.
- In-service training programme duration will be determined by a letter from the institution.
- Successful applicant/s will be required to enter into a contract with the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Public Works.
The department is under no obligation to employ the trainee on completion of the programme. Trainees will be paid a monthly stipend as outlined in the department policy. Preference will be given to unemployed youth and people with a disability.
The application forms must be submitted with completed and signed Z83 form with a reference number indicated in the reference column. The form is available here.
A separate application form must be provided for each position applied for. Failure of the applicant to abide by the above instructions will render the application disqualified.
Interested candidates should forward their application/s with full details to the following address:
Department of Public Works: Human Resource Management Private Bag X9142 Pietermaritzburg 3200
Hand delivered to 191 Prince Alfred Street, Oliver Tambo House Pietermaritzburg, 3200.
The application should be for attention: Ms Z Hlongwane All enquiries must be directed to Ms P.N. Buthelezi: Assistant Director: Skills Development: Tel. 033 260 4103
DOWNLOAD THE KWAZULU-NATAL DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS INTERNSHIPS PDF DOCUMENT HERE
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 10 FEBRUARY 2023
You may Also Like…
TRANSNET FREIGHT RAIL VARIOUS OPEN VACANCIES CLOSING 07 FEBRUARY 2023
HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK VACANCIES (X8 POSTS) AT THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CLOSING 10 FEBRUARY 2023
DEPARTMENT OF CIVILIAN SECRETARIAT FOR POLICE SERVICE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES 2023/2024
Leave a Comment