The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Human Resource Clerk Vacancies (X8 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 10 February 2023
POST 03/219: HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK REF NO: EMS/HRC/05/2021 (X8 POSTS)
SALARY: R181 599 per annum (Level 05), (plus benefits)
CENTRE: Emergency Medical Services: Head Office Midrand
- Grade 12/ equivalent qualification and relevant experience in Human Resource Management.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Policies, Delegations and Prescripts.
- Must be computer Literate, knowledge of PERSAL system is essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- A valid driver’s licence.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for providing Human Resource Management Administrative support i.e., Appointment, Transfer, Promotion, Service termination, PMDS, Procedure on Incapacity Leave an ILL Health Retirement (PILIR), Leave, Injury on duty, Overtime, filling of documents, OSD Translation, Recruitment and Selection.
- Drafting of PERSAL mandates, attending meetings, assisting with minute keeping.
- Attend to queries from internal/ external clients and to any other HR related matters as delegated by Supervisor.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications must be delivered to 162 Cnr Old Pretoria Road & Tonneti Street, Growth Point Business Park Unit 4(EMS) or Posted to P.O Box 8311, Halfway House, 1685
Mr. CV Mokobodi Tel No: (011) 564 2251
CLOSING DATE: 10 FEBRUARY 2023
You may also Like…