The Ekurhuleni Metro Police Department (EMPD) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their cashier / Clerk Vacancy.
CASHIER/CLERK: EMPD23555 – (23000017)
Salary: R206 748 – R283 608 per annum (plus benefits)
- Execute the administrative tasks in provision of clerical and financial administrative support
- Verify all documents before and after processing to ensure compliance, effective and efficient service delivery
- Ensure that all revenue collected is accounted for
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and SOPs to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associate risk
- Ensure that face value documents and float is counted, recorded and kept safe at all times as legislated
- Grade 12
- Computer Literacy
- 2 year relevant experience in a similar environment
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
ENQUIRIES: 0860 54 3000
CLOSING DATE: NOT SPECIFIED
cashier / Clerk Vacancy.
You May Also Like…