The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Nursing Assistant Vacancies (X12 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 26th May 2023
POST 16/221: NURSING ASSISTANT GRADE 1/2/3 REF NO: WKH/09/04/2023 (X12 POSTS)
SALARY: R157 167 – R243 843 PER ANNUM, PLUS BENEFITS, (Salary will be in line with OSD regulations with regards to years of experience after registration)
CENTRES: Weskoppies Hospital
- Grade 12. Basic qualification that leads to enrollment with the South African Nursing Council as a Nursing Assistant.
- Grade 1: no experience required.
- Grade 2: a minimum of 10 years appropriate experience in nursing after registration with SANC as a Nursing Assistant.
- Grade 3 a minimum of 20 years appropriate experience in nursing after registration with SANC as a Nursing Assistant.
- Assist Mental Health Care Users with activities of daily living.
- Provide elementary clinical nursing care.
- Promote and maintain a safe environment that is conducive to physical, psychological and social well being of Mental Health Care Users on a continuous basis.
- Assist in the effective utilization, maintenance and control of human resources, equipment and supplies.
- Maintain professional growth/ethical standards and self-development
ENQUIRIES: Ms. PB Schoonwinkel Tel No: (012) 319 9877
APPLICATIONS: Applications with a clearly marked reference must be delivered directly to:
HR Recruitment and Selection Office, Weskoppies Hospital, Private Bag X113, Pretoria, 0001 between 8am-3pm or hand delivered at 01 Ketjen Street, Weskoppies Hospital, Pretoria West, 0001 at the security gate before 12h00 noon on the closing date and sign in the register book
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the signed New Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and a detailed curriculum vitae.
Certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents will be requested from shortlisted candidates on or before the day of the interview. Applicants who do not comply with the requirements outlined above, will not be considered. No faxed or emailed application will be considered. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Note: Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Suitable candidates will be subjected to personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – Verification (Reference checks- Provide at least 3 off which one must immediate supervisor. Foreign qualification must be accompanied by an evaluation report issued by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) (only when shortlisted). Weskoppies Hospital reserves the right to cancel or not fill a vacancy that was advertised during any stage of the recruitment process. Employment Equity profile will be taken into consideration. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity-employment especially of race, gender and disability. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES
NEW NATIONAL TREASURY VARIOUS VACANCIES (X17 POSTS) FOR SOUTH AFRICANS CLOSING 22 MAY 2023
THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATION (DPSA) NEW VACANCIES | VACANCY CIRCULAR 16 OF 2023
NEW CITY OF JOBURG VARIOUS PERMANENT POSITIONS | CIRCULAR 028 OF 2023 CLOSING 23 MAY 2023
Leave a Comment