The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Emergency Care Officer Vacancies (X150 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 26th May 2023
POST 16/219: EMERGENCY CARE OFFICER GRADE 1 BLS (X150 POSTS)
SALARY: R169 737 PER ANNUM
- City of Johannesburg Ref No: EMS/BLSCOJ/2023 (X40 Posts)
- City of Ekurhuleni Ref No: EMS/BLSCOE/2023 (X40 Posts)
- City of Tshwane Ref No: EMS/BLSCOT/2023 (X30 Posts)
- Westrand Ref No: EMS/BLSWES/2023 (X20 Posts)
- Sedibeng Ref No: EMS/BLSSB/2023 (X20 Posts)
- Grade 12 certificate,
- Basic Ambulance Assistant certificate,
- Current and valid registration with HPCSA as an Basic Ambulance Assistant,
- Valid driver’s license code 10 and PrDP.
- Previous experience in an Emergency Care environment will be an added advantage
- Responsible for the treatment of patient within the scope of practice of Basic Ambulance Assistant.
- Transport patients as part of Planned Patient Transport and inter-facility transfer system under Emergency Medical Services.
- Provide emergency medical care and related assistance during special events.
- Responsible for care and proper management of Emergency Medical Services resources.
- Provide emergency medical assistance and other duties required by Directorate.
- Perform any other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
- Candidates are expected to work shift.
- Candidates are also expected to undergo through physical and medical surveillance.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. V. Dlamini Tel No: (011) 564 2054
APPLICATIONS: Applications with a clearly marked reference must be delivered directly to:
Emergency Medical Services, Continuity SA, Growth Point Business Park, Cnr Old Pretoria Road and Tonnetti Street, Midrand or posted to P.O Box 8311, Halfway House, 1685
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the signed New Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and a detailed curriculum vitae.
If you have not been conducted within (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was successful.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES
X15 SECRETARY VACANCIES AT THE SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICE (SAPS) | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
SIBANYE STILL WATER HAS PUBLISHED VARIOUS JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOUTH AFRICANS CLOSING 19 – 21 MAY 2023
NEW NATIONAL TREASURY VARIOUS VACANCIES (X17 POSTS) FOR SOUTH AFRICANS CLOSING 22 MAY 2023
Leave a Comment