The Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their 12 Month Contract Receptionist Positions (X5 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 24th April 2023
- Reference Number: refs/016852
- Package: R 151 884 per annum plus benefits.
- Directorate: CORPORATE SERVICES
- Employer: Department of Infrastructure Development
- Location: Head Office (Johannesburg)
A Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- GPG and DID policies and procedures.
- Legislation and Public Service Regulations.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Must be computer literate.
- Basic written communication skills.
- Sound organisational skills.
- Good people skills.
ATTRIBUTES: Self-Driven. Innovative. Team player. Adaptable.
- Receive telephonic calls, messages, and channel to relevant role players.
- Welcome, receive, and direct clients to relevant units.
- Provide relevant information as required.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers.
- Liaise with internal and external personnel.
- Maintain telephone directory.
- Maintain and control visitor register at reception.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
ENQUIRIES: 072 668 0029 / 076 521 4118.
CLOSING DATE: 24 APRIL 2023
You May Also Like…