The Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their 12 Month Contract Switchboard Telecom Operator Vacancies (X10 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 24th April 2023
- Reference Number: REFS/016854
- Package: R 151 884 per annum plus benefits.
- Directorate: CORPORATE SERVICES
- Employer: Department of Infrastructure Development
- Location: Head Office (Johannesburg)
A Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of the GPG and DID policies and procedure.
- Legislation and Public Service Regulations.
SKILLS: Report writing Communication and Computer skills.
- Record, organise, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and data (line function). Update registers and statistics.
- Handle routine enquiries and respond within identified timeframe.
- Make photocopies and receive or send emails.
- Distribute documents/packages to various stakeholders in a confidential manner, as required.
- Keep and maintain the filing system for the Chief Directorate.
- Type letters and/or other correspondence when required.
- Keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing document register of the Chief Directorate.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to procurement of goods and services.
- Obtain quotations, complete procurement forms for the purchasing of standard office items.
- Stock control of office stationery.
- Maintain a leave register for the Chief Directorate.
- Keep and maintain personnel records in the Chief Directorate.
- Keep and maintain the attendance register of the Chief Directorate.
- Arrange travelling and accommodation, as and when required.
- Capture and update expenditure in Chief Directorate.
- Check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officials and submit to Manager for approval.
- Handle telephone accounts and petty cash for the component.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE MADE ONLINE HERE
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
APPLY ONLINE FOR THE SWITCHBOARD TELECOM OPERATOR VACANCIES (X10 POSTS) AT THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT HERE
ENQUIRIES: 072 668 0029 / 076 521 4118.
CLOSING DATE: 24 APRIL 2023
You May Also Like…
DATA CAPTURER VACANCIES (X10 POSTS) AT THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
X21 MASTER ARTISANS | ELECTRO MECHANIC VACANCIES AT SASOL CLOSING 24 APRIL 2023
NKANGALA DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES (X500 POSTS) FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTH | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
Leave a Comment