The Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their 12 Month Contract Data Capturer Vacancies (X10 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 24th April 2023
- Reference Number: refs/016855
- Package: R 151 884 per annum plus benefits.
- Directorate: CORPORATE SERVICES
- Employer: Department of Infrastructure Development
- Location: Head Office (Johannesburg
A Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of Clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service. Skills- Verbal and Written Communication.
- Planning and organisation and Computer Literacy.
- Attributes- Team player. Influential. Reliable. Flexible.
- Capture data from available records into the required formats e.g. databases, table, and spreadsheet.
- Verify query missing data and errors observed during data entry. Review and validate all data from the records.
- Submit data.
- Make regular backups of data.
- Update registers and statistics.
- Keep and maintain records and files.
- Ensure records and files are properly sorted and secured.
- Provide information to components.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
ENQUIRIES: 072 668 0029 / 076 521 4118
CLOSING DATE: 24 APRIL 2023
You May Also Like…