The Department of Higher Education and Training invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their General Worker Vacancies (X2 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 2nd June 2023
POST 17/61: GENERAL WORKER REF NO: KHC/2023/01/TEK (PERMANENT)
POST 17/62: GENERAL WORKER REF NO: KHC/2023/05/OP04 (3 YEAR CONTRACT)
SALARY: R125 373 PER ANNUM (LEVEL 02)
CENTRE: KING HINTSA TVET COLLEGE
- Grade 10/STD 8 or any relevant equivalent certificate with at least one-year experience as a General Worker.
- Any Technical Skill will be an added advantage
- Undertake activities associated with maintaining cleanliness of designated areas including grounds and providing support during the relocation of office furniture/equipment with laid down instructions.
- Receive verbal instructions from the immediate supervisor on the work program and/or priorities related to specific departments, communication on specific working material requirements etc.
- Checking, replacing, repairing, and reporting defective items to the immediate supervisor for attention.
- Ensure that areas that are services are always kept neat and tidy.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. O Kalimashe or Ms. P Soyizwapi Tel No: 047 401 6400
APPLICATIONS: Please hand deliver your Applications, Quoting the Reference Number to: King Hintsa TVET College, 218 Mthatha Road, Ibika, Butterworth, 4960.
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the signed New Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and a detailed curriculum vitae.
Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate, and the highest required qualification as well as a driver’s license where necessary, will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to HR on or before the day of the interview date.
The successful candidate will be subjected to a security clearance and verification of qualifications. Interviewed candidates will be subjected to a competency assessment where necessary. Correspondence or communication will only be entered into with short-listed applicants. The College /Department reserves the right to withdraw any of the advertised posts at any time depending on the need.
CLOSING DATE: 02 JUNE 2023 @ 14h00
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES
MACHINE OPERATOR VACANCY AT THE CITY OF EKURHULENI MUNICIPALITY | APPLY WITH GRADE 10
NEW CITY OF JOBURG VARIOUS PERMANENT POSITIONS | CIRCULAR 029 OF 2023 CLOSING 30 MAY 2023
NEW GLENCORE VARIOUS JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOUTH AFRICANS CLOSING 25 MAY 2023
Am a fast learner
Good in three different language’s