The following TVET Colleges invites suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply the following Lecturer / Teaching Vacancies (X20 Posts). The Closing Date for applications is the 15th June 2023
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES TO APPLY THE FOLLOWING VACANT POSITIONS:
POSITIONS: LECTURERS – PL1 (20 POSTS)
SALARY: R 244, 884 — R 318, 648 PER ANNUM (INCLUDING BENEFITS)
POST TYPE: PERMANENT
CAMPUS: VARIOUS CAMPUSES
|POST TITLE||REFERENCE NO:|
|LECTURER: ENGLISH||NLC/05/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: HOSPITALITY (2 POSTS)||NLC/05/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: COMPUTER PRACTICE (3 POSTS)||NLC/06/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: INFORMATION PROCESSING (2 POSTS)||NLC/07/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: PUBLIC MANAGEMENT||NLC/08/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: COMMUNICATION||NLC/09/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: BUSINESS COMMUNICATION||NLC/10/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND OFFICE PRACTICE||NLC/11/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: SAFETY AND SOCIETY – CRIMINAL JUSTICE||NLC/12/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: SAFETY AND SOCIETY – LAW AND GOVERNANCE||NLC/13/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: LEGAL SECRETARY- LEGAL PRACTICE AND COMMUNICATION||NLC/14/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: MEDICAL PRACTICE – MEDICAL PRACTICE||NLC/15/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: LEGAL SECRETARY — OFFICE PRACTICE AND COMMUNICATION||NLC/16/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: PRIMARY HEALTH — LIFE ORIENTATION||NLC/17/2023||[email protected]|
|LECTURER: IMATHENIS NEAL EAERAET (2 POSTS)||NLC/18/2023||[email protected]|
- Relevant three (3) year Qualification specific to the above fields (Diploma or Degree).
- Minimum (2) years relevant Teaching / Training Experience.
- Teacher’s Qualification.
- Sound knowledge of theory and practical’s relevant to the specific field being applied for.
- Practical experience in specific aspects of the subject field as well as the ability to do
- practical training.
- Computer Literacy.
- Registered Assessor and Moderator (Recommendation).
- Valid Driver’s Licence (Recommendation).
- Registered with SACE.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Lecturing the subjects included in the respective programmes.
- Compliance with the Job Description of a Post Level 1 Educator/Lecturer.
- Assist the Programme Manager/Senior Lecturer with academic matters to meet deadlines and compile Reports.
- Assessment of students’ performance.
- Monitor Attendance Registers and follow up on absenteeism
- Creating an environment conductive for learning and maintaining classroom discipline.
Applicants must submit their CV, Copies of all Qualifications (including School Leaving Qualifications), Academic Transcripts/ Statement of Results, Identity Document (ID Card — Front & Back copy), Valid Driver’s License and 2 recent contactable References. Please note that a Passport or Drivers Licence will not be accepted in lieu of Identity Document.
CLOSING DATE: 15 JUNE 2023 @ 12h00
ENQUIRIES: 021 970 9088
ALL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED MUST BE IN PDF FORMAT. Applicants will be subjected to a Criminal Background Check as well as the Verification of Qualifications. Applicants are advised to submit one PDF document per application.
TVET College Posts
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES