The Gauteng Department of Community Safety invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Traffic Information Clerk Vacancies (X4 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 14th July 2023
TRAFFIC INFORMATION CLERKS (X4 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/017695
- Package: R202 233.00 per annum plus service benefits.
- Directorate: CENTRAL RADIO STATION UNIT
- Employer: Department of Community Safety
- Location: Johannesburg
- Matric/ NQF level 5 plus 1 year experience in administration services will be an added advantage.
- No criminal record or any cases pending against you.
- Previous experience as a telecom operator switchboard operator will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills are essential, Knowledge of computer literacy, communication (Verbal and written), writing skills, problem solving skills, interpersonal relations.
- Team worker, flexible change orientated, responsive, customer focus, credible.
- Operate telephone and radios at the central radio station, Interact with law enforcement officers and administrative staff members
- Keep records on occurrences with regard to accidents and incident
- Provide accurate reference numbers for each accident or incident,
- Provide two- way radio communication to all traffic officers in Gauteng
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
ENQUIRIES: Ms. Evelyn Makgopa or Ms. Mmathethi Patjie 073 464 0234/ 066 156 6669 (During office hours 08:00am – 16:00pm)
CLOSING DATE: 14 JULY 2023
Gauteng Traffic Information Clerk
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…