The Nkangala District Municipality invites suitably qualified Unemployed South African Youth to apply for their 12 month Learnership opportunities (X500 Posts) in Welding, Plumbing, Road Works, Building and Civil Construction. The closing date for applications is the 12th May 2023.
Nkangala District Municipality hereby invites 500 unemployed youth between the ages of 18 to 35 years who are eager and willing to participate in the undermentioned accredited Learnership Intervention Programms:
- Welding: (SAQA ID 57881) – 100 Learners
- Plumbing: (SAQA ID 58782) – 100 Learners
- Road Works: (SAQA ID 24173) – 150 Learners
- Building and Civil Construction: (SAQA ID 65409) – 150 Learners
All successful candidates will be appointed on a twelve (12) months LGSETA Learnership Contract and will receive a R2 500.00 [Two Thousand Five Hundred Rand] stipend for the duration of the Learnership.
- Applicants must be unemployed South African citizens between the ages of 18 – 35, living within Nkangala District Municipality.
- In possession of a Grade 12 certificate, with a pass in English.
- Medically fit.
- Must have a clear criminal record.
- Not be studying or involved in another learnership opportunity.
- Willing to go through theoretical and practical learning components.
- Having a valid driver’s license, shall serve as an added advantage.
Applicants must submit their application letter clearly specifying the Learning Intervention they are applying for enclosing a CV, and duly certified copies of the Applicant’s ID, Driver’s License and Matric Certificate, and deliver the said application in the:
- Youth Managers Offices of the Emakhazeni Local Municipality,
- Steve Tshwete Local Municipality,
- Emalahleni Local Municipality,
- Victor Khanye Local Municipality,
- Thembisile Hani Local Municipality
- and Dr. JS Moroka Local Municipality,
CLOSING DATE: 12 May 2023 AT 13H00
You May Also Like…