The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Security Officer Vacancies (X4 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 14th July 2023
SECURITY OFFICER (X4 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/018778
- Package: R 147 036 per annum (Plus Benefits)
- Directorate: Support Services
- Employer: Department of Health
- Location: Leratong Hospital
- NQF level 3 qualification OR Grade 11.
- Basic Security Officer Course (Grade C).
- One year experience rendering security services will be added advantage.
- Must be PSIRA registered.
- Knowledge of the relevant emergency procedures.
- Knowledge of Fire-arm Control Act.
- Control of access to public premises and vehicle act.
- Ability to communicate well with people at different levels and different backgrounds.
- Report writing skills.
- Good understanding of Batho Pele principles and Ministerial Six Key Priorities.
- Protect state property, employees, visitors and patients in the hospital for 24 hours.
- Access control and searching of both vehicles and pedestrians. Report about security breaches.
- Operate and maintain security equipment.
- Write statements and testify in court.
- Switch on and off lights in your area of responsibility.
- Write and report to the supervisor as soon as possible.
- Assist with the restraining of patients.
- Conduct hourly patrols, clamping of incorrect parked vehicles.
- Provide directions to patients and visitors.
- Comply with the rotation of rooster.
- Be willing to undergo continuous training and development system (Contracting, Quarterly reviews for newly appointed employees)
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
ENQUIRIES: Mr DJ Mokoaledi Tel: 011 411 3601
CLOSING DATE: 14 JULY 2023
Gauteng Security Officer Vacancies
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…