The Eastern Cape Department of Social Development invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Office Manager Vacancies (X3 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 2nd June 2023
POST 17/154: OFFICE MANAGERS (X3 POSTS)
- (Ref No: DSD 28/05/2023) Provincial Office: Programme 1
- (Ref No: DSD 29/05/2023) Programme 3
- (Ref No: DSD 30/05/2023) Programme 4
SALARY: R424 104 PER ANNUM (LEVEL 09)
- National Senior Certificate plus B Degree/ N Diploma (NQF Level 6/7) in Public Administration/ Management/ Office Management or equivalent qualification.
- 3-5years relevant experience at supervisory level (Level 7/8).
- A driver’s license is a prerequisite.
- Competencies: Wide range of office management and administrative tasks, structure and functioning of the department, conflict management, project management,
- Communication (written and verbal), policy analysis and development, planning and organizing, people management, financial management, project coordination, problem solving computer literacy, facilitation and presentation, stakeholder and client liaison, monitoring, report writing, people orientated, creative, trustworthy, assertive, hard-working, self-motivated, ability to work independently, ability to work under pressure.
- Be Computer literate.
- Manage and oversee logistics within the office of the Programme Manager, manage the workflow of the Programme.
- Co-ordinate high-level meetings in all aspects.
- Take charge of invitations and RSVP functions etc.
- Act as formal channel of communication between office of the Programme Manager and other departments and organisations.
- Compile briefing notes as well as other documentation to adequately prepare the Programme Manager for such meetings.
- Contribute to the development and promotion of the programmes under the jurisdiction of the Programme Manager.
- Provide administration support to the Programme Manager with regards to the management of the Programme activities.
- Organise and attend certain region meetings.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders regarding outstanding information and issues.
- Manage due dates of correspondence.
- Prepare documentation for meetings, presentations and reports.
- Coordinate the preparation and compilation of budget, procurement and cash flow projections for the Programme.
- Monitor and report on the financial performance of the Programme.
- Undertake research and develop appropriate policies, strategic programmes to be used to promote the Programme.
- Ensure effective document management and correspondence flow within the Office of Programme Manager.
- Consolidate all Director’s reports to produce a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual Programme reports.
- Establish and implement effective records and document management systems.
- Coordinate responses to and submissions on, all requests for information from the Office of the Programme Manager this includes Audit Improvement Plan (AIP) and Risk Register of the Programme.
- Administer office correspondence, documents, reports and advise the Programme Manager on urgent matters to be attended.
- Manage communication and flow of information in the office.
- Manage the processing of S&T claims, payments and invoices relevant to the office.
- Manage budget in the Programme Manager’s office.
- Coordinate and manage projects in the office of the Programme Manager.
- Supervise employees to ensure an effective service delivery.
- Ms A Njaba Tel No: 043 605-5101/ 043 605-5110
- e-Recruitment Technical Support: [email protected]
- Provincial Office: Hand Delivery: Albertina Sisulu Building, No 7 Beatrice Street (behind KFC-Alexandra Road), King William’s Town, for the attention of Ms. A Njaba or Post To The Director: HRA: Social Development, Private Bag X0039, Bhisho, 5605.
The e-recruitment system which is available on https://erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za. The e-Recruitment System Closes at 23: 59 on the closing date.
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the signed New Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and a detailed curriculum vitae.
NB: Z83 in the e-recruitment system is currently not downloadable and therefore not signable; so, applicants who submitted applications via the e-recruitment system will not be disqualified for an unsigned Z83 instead will be requested to sign on interview day. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications, and other relevant documents to HR on or before the day of the interview: should you be in possession of a foreign qualification; it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) when submitted
CLOSING DATE: 02 JUNE 2023 @ 14h00
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES
X6 NEW VACANT POSTS AT THE DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS | VACANCY CIRCULAR (HRMC) NO. 31 OF 2023
X51 NEW VARIOUS VACANCIES AT THE MPUMALANGA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SETTLEMENTS CLOSING 26 MAY 2023
X16 ADMIN OFFICER / PERSONAL ASSISTANT VACANCIES AT THE EASTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
Leave a Comment