The Department of Home Affairs has published Human Resource Management Circular (HRMC) No 06 of 2023. This vacancy circular contains advertisements of Various Posts and Jobs listed by the Department. The closing date for all applications is the 17th February 2023
Applications must be:
- sent to the correct address specified at the bottom of the last post, on or before the closing date;
- submitted on the new Application for Employment Form (Z.83), obtainable here
- accompanied by a comprehensive CV, citing the start and end date (dd/mm/yr) of each employment period to be considered, including the details of at least two contactable employment references (as recent as possible);
- shortlisted candidates will be required to submit a copy of their ID document, a valid driver’s license (if specified as a job requirement), as well as the relevant highest educational qualifications, on or before the day of the interview. Applicants who possess (a) foreign qualification(s), must also submit the evaluated results of such qualifications, as received from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- In the filling of entry level positions, preference may be given to unemployed youth / graduates, and / or who have successfully completed their respective skills development programmes, who satisfy the inherent requirements of the post and reside within close proximity to the office where the post is based.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be subjected to an interview and technical assessment(s) (which assesses the Candidates’ demonstrated professional and technical competency against the job requirements and duties).
- Candidates potentially considered suitable after the interview and technical test(s), will be subjected to a competency assessment (which tests the Candidates’ demonstrated proficiency in the professional dimensions attached to the level of the post); employment suitability checks (credit, criminal, citizenship, employment references and qualification verifications).
Appointed persons will be required to:
- enter into an employment contract;
- serve a prescribed probation period; and
- obtain security clearance appropriate to the post and within the prescribed time frame.
HOW TO APPLY:
DOWNLOAD THE DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS HRM CIRCULAR 06 OF 2023 CLOSING 17 FEBRUARY 2023 HERE
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 17 FEBRUARY 2023
You May Also Like…
LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT WORK EXPERIENCE PROGRAMME (X30 POSTS) FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES
NORTH WEST DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY SAFETY AND TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT VACANCY CIRCULAR NO.03 OF 2022/23
MPUMALANGA PUBLIC WORKS, ROADS AND TRANSPORT NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE (NYS) PROGRAMME (X350 POSTS)
Leave a Comment