The Mpumalanga Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport invites all suitable qualified unemployed youth candidates between the age of 18 and 35 years to apply for the under-mentioned posts. Career Opportunities and sustainable partnerships combined with experience and knowledge to build a future together.
The Department is committed to providing equal opportunities and practices affirmative action employment. It is our intention to promote representivity in terms of race, gender and disability when filling the vacant positions. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Post: National Youth Service (X350 Posts)
Stipend: R 4 300.00 per month
EHLANZENI DISTRICT: Centres
- 09 X Rob Fereira Hospital (EHL/RF/09)
- 09 X Barberton Hospital (EHL/BH/09)
- 09 X Themba Hospital (EHL/TH/09)
- 09 X Malekutu Cost Centre (EHL/MCC/09)
- 09 X Mbombela District Office (EHL/MD/09)
- 15 X Tonga Cost Centre (EHL/TCC/15)
- 15 X Tonga Hospital (EHL/TOH/15)
- 15 X Shongwe Hospital (EHL/SH/15)
- 23 X Acornhoek Cost Centre (EHL/ACC/23)
- 22 X Malamule Cost Centre (EHL/MAL/22)
- 14 X Mashishing Cost Centre (EHL/MSH/14)
- 10 X Sabie Hospital (EHL/SABIEH/10)
- 11 X Pilgrims Rest (EHL/PILG/10)
- 10 X Matibidi Hospital (EHL/MATH/11)
GERT SIBANDE DISTRICT: Centres
- 05 X Mayflower Cost Centre (GS/MFC/05)
- 03 X Carolina Hospital (GS/CH/03)
- 10 X Elukwatini District Office (GS/ED/10)
- 13 X Msukaligwa / Ermelo (GS/MSK/13)
- 12 X Standerton District Office (GS/ST/12)
- 12 X Piet Retief Hospital (GS/PRH/12)
- 06 X Bethal Hospital (GS/BH/06)
- 06 X Evander Hospital (GS/EH/06)
- 06 X Greylingstad Cost Centre (GS/GCC/06)
- 04 X Amersfort Elsie Ballot Hospital (GS/AEB/04)
- 08 X Volkrust Amajuba Memorial Hospital (GS/ VAM/08)
NKANGALA DISTRICT: Centres
- 14 X Middelburg Hospital (NKL/MH/14)
- 14 X Delmas Hospital (NKL/DEL/14)
- 14 X Emalahleni Hospital (NKL/EMAL/14)
- 03 X Siyabuswa Cost Centre (NKL/SIY/03)
- 08 X Mammethlake Hospital (NKL/MAM/08)
- 04 X Vaalbank Cost Centre (NKL/VCC/04)
- 14 X Kwamhlanga Cost Centre (NKL/KCC/14)
- 10 X Belfast Hospital (NKL/BH/10)
- 04 X Waterval Boven (NKL/WB/04
- A Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science or N3 in Mathematics and Physical Science Certificate or National Certificate Vocational (NCV) Level 3 in Engineering.
- Valid South African ID book.
- Aged between 18 and 35 years.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge and interest in the construction sector.
- Basic literacy and communication skills.
- Understanding of departmental policies and procedures.
- Willingness to enter into an 18 months contract with the National Youth Service Programme that will include youth development activities and technical and on the-job practical training.
- Preference will be given to applicants who reside in the vicinity or area close to the project.
- Perform basic competency in respective trades, i.e. landscaping, painting, bricklaying, plastering, tiling, carpentry, fitting of doors, windows and glass, plumbing and electrical works.
- Understand the value of work, productivity, citizenship and workplace values
HOW TO APPLY:
Completed Z83 application form with relevant reference number, CV and certified copies of qualifications should be dropped off at the nearest Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport District Offices.
Note: Incomplete/Incorrect application forms will not be accepted. Only one(1)application per district/post and preference will be given to candidates from local area where the office and / or position will be based.
- Ms NE Gumede on 013 766 8540,
- Ms ZL Sedibe on 013 766 8570,
- Ms LT Silinda on 013 766 8545,
- Mr BP Malala on 013 766 8544 or
- Mr SJThabethe on 766 8543.
CLOSING DATE: 23 FEBRUARY 2023
You May Also Like…