The Mpumalanga Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Professional Nurse Vacancies (X25 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 9th June 2023
POST 18/386: PROFESSIONAL NURSE GRADE 1-2 (PN-A2): GENERAL NURSING WITH MIDWIFERY REF NO: MPDOH/MAY/23/359 (X14 POSTS)
POST 18/387: PROFESSIONAL NURSE GRADE 1-2 (PN-A2): GENERAL NURSING WITH MIDWIFERY (REPLACEMENTS) REF NO: MPDOH/MAY/23/368 (X9 POSTS)
POST 18/388: PROFESSIONAL NURSE GRADE 1-2 (PN-A2): GENERAL NURSING (REPLACEMENTS) REF NO: MPDOH/MAY/23/370 (X2 POSTS)
SALARY: R293 670 – R409 275 PER ANNUM, (DEPENDING OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN TERMS OF OSD)
- Glenmore Clinic (X1 Post)
- Dundonald Clinic (X1 Post)
- Mayflower Clinic (X1 Post)
- Kameelpoortnek Clinic (X1 Post)
- Witbank Hospital (X18 Posts)
- Mbonisweni Clinic (X1 Post)
- Middelburg Hospital
- Witbank TB Specialised Hospital
- Senior Certificate / Grade 12 qualification or equivalent plus Basic qualification accredited with the SANC in terms of Government Notice R425 (I.E. Diploma/ Degree in General Nursing and Midwifery) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse and Midwifery (2023).
- Grade 1: A minimum of 1-10 years appropriate/ recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing.
- Grade 2: A minimum of ten (10) years appropriate/ recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing.
- Recommendations: Ability to function independently and to prioritize work.
- Leadership and sound interpersonal skills, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of Nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices.
- Perform a clinical nursing practice in accordance with the scope of practice and nursing standards as determined by the health facility.
- Promote quality of nursing care as directed by the professional scope of practice and standards.
- Participate in the implementation of the National Core Standards and Ideal Hospital Realization Framework.
- Demonstrate effective communication with patients, supervisors and other clinicians, including report writing when required.
- Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure quality nursing care.
- Work effectively, co-operatively amicably with persons of diverse intellectual, cultural, racial or religious differences.
- Able to plan and organize own work and that of support personnel to ensure proper nursing care.
- Display a concern for patients, promoting and advocating proper treatment and care including awareness and willingness to respond to Patient needs, requirements and expectations (Batho- Pele).
- Effectively manage resources allocated in your unit.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. Emmanuel Makokoropo Tel No: (013) 766 3384 / Ms. Gugu Nkosi Tel No: (013) 766 3103 / Ms. Nomsa Maphanga Tel No: (013) 766 3207 / Ms. Sebenzile Mthisi Tel No: (013) 766 3339 and IT related queries: Help desk: Tel No: (013) 766 3018.
APPLICATIONS: Departmental Online Application System: www.mpuhealth.gov.za
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the signed New Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and a detailed curriculum vitae.
Departments are encouraged to request certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents from shortlisted candidates only which may be submitted to HR on or before the day of the interview following communication from the relevant HR section of the Department
CLOSING DATE: 09 JUNE 2023
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES