The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Cleaning Vacancies (X35 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 19th June 2023
POST 18/298: CLEANER (SESSIONAL) REF NO: HRM/2023/57 (X35 POSTS)
SALARY: R68.54 PER HOUR; MAX 80 HOURS PER MONTH
CENTRES: Mamelodi Regional Hospital
- Grade 10 or equivalent qualification,
- Basic reading, writing skills and basic knowledge of cleaning.
- Two (2) years’ experience in government hospital environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and shifts.
- General cleaning of the floors and surroundings by mopping.
- Ability to use cleaning machinery.
- Emptying and washing waste bins.
- Washing and packing of kitchen utensils.
- Proper waste management and segregation according to colour codes.
- Safe keeping of cleaning material.
- Effective and efficient management of resources
ENQUIRIES: Mr. P Kgoedi Tel No: 012 842 0909
APPLICATIONS: Applications with a clearly marked reference must be delivered directly to:
Mamelodi Regional Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X0032 Rethabile, 0122, hand delivery to: Human Resource ,19472 CNR Tsamaya Avenue and Serapeng Street, Mamelodi Regional Hospital.
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the signed New Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and a detailed curriculum vitae.
Certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents will be requested from shortlisted candidates on or before the day of the interview. Applicants who do not comply with the requirements outlined above, will not be considered. No faxed or emailed application will be considered. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE: 19 JUNE 2023
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES
GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (GDARDE) INTERNSHIPS FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES
THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATION (DPSA) NEW VACANCIES | VACANCY CIRCULAR 18 OF 2023
POST LEVEL 1 VARIOUS TEACHING POSTS CLOSING 29 & 30 MAY 2023
I’m very interested to work with you
I’m ready 2 work with u
I’m ready to work with you
I will be glad to be part of the employees