The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Staff Nurse Grade 1 Vacancies (X36 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 24th February 2023
POST 05/222: STAFF NURSE GRADE 1 REF NO: CHBAH 633 (X36 POSTS)
Salary: R179 172 per annum, plus benefits
Centre: Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (CHBAH)
- Medicine & Psychiatry (X10 Posts)
- Surgical & Ophthalmology (X10 Posts)
- Clinical Support (X6 Posts)
- Obstetrics Gynae (X5 Posts)
- Paediatrics (X5 Posts)
- Appropriate qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Staff Nurse.
- Registration with SANC as a Staff Nurse
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and ethical framework i.e., Acts, policies, SOP’s, guidelines, and protocols governing the public service and Nursing Practise.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Ideal Hospital Realization and maintenance.
- Effective utilization of resources, maintenance of proper and accurate record keeping.
- Demonstrate basic communication with patients, supervisors, and colleagues.
- Willing to rotate through department and work night duty.
- Maintain professional growth/ethical standards and self-development.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team and support the managers to ensure quality nursing care.
- Provide basic clinical nursing care in accordance with the scope of practice and nursing standards.
- Implementation and development of basic patient care plans to provide quality patient care.
- Prepare patients for diagnostic and surgical procedures.
- Utilize resources economically, effectively, and efficiently.
Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 Application form obtainable here
Applications must be submitted to:
The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital from 8am to 3pm at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building
or posted to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville, 1808. No faxed applications will be considered.
Mr MB Mulaudzi Tel No: (011) 933 0134
CLOSING DATE: 24 FEBRUARY 2023
You may Also Like…