The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Staff Nurse Grade 1 Vacancies (X36 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 24th February 2023
POST 05/222: STAFF NURSE GRADE 1 REF NO: CHBAH 633 (X36 POSTS)
Salary: R179 172 per annum, plus benefits
Centre: Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (CHBAH)
- Medicine & Psychiatry (X10 Posts)
- Surgical & Ophthalmology (X10 Posts)
- Clinical Support (X6 Posts)
- Obstetrics Gynae (X5 Posts)
- Paediatrics (X5 Posts)
- Appropriate qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Staff Nurse.
- Registration with SANC as a Staff Nurse
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and ethical framework i.e., Acts, policies, SOP’s, guidelines, and protocols governing the public service and Nursing Practise.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Ideal Hospital Realization and maintenance.
- Effective utilization of resources, maintenance of proper and accurate record keeping.
- Demonstrate basic communication with patients, supervisors, and colleagues.
- Willing to rotate through department and work night duty.
- Maintain professional growth/ethical standards and self-development.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team and support the managers to ensure quality nursing care.
- Provide basic clinical nursing care in accordance with the scope of practice and nursing standards.
- Implementation and development of basic patient care plans to provide quality patient care.
- Prepare patients for diagnostic and surgical procedures.
- Utilize resources economically, effectively, and efficiently.
Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 Application form obtainable here
Applications must be submitted to:
The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital from 8am to 3pm at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building
or posted to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville, 1808. No faxed applications will be considered.
Mr MB Mulaudzi Tel No: (011) 933 0134
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 24 FEBRUARY 2023
You may Also Like…
CORRECTIONAL SERVICES (DCS) LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTH CLOSING 15 FEBRUARY 2023
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATION (DPSA) VACANCY CIRCULAR 05 OF 2023
X97 VARIOUS VACANCIES AT HOME AFFAIRS: HRM CIRCULAR 06 OF 2023 CLOSING 17 FEBRUARY 2023
Leave a Comment