The Limpopo Department of Education hereby invites applications from suitably qualified unemployed youth for the filling of the Presidential Youth Employment Initiative (PYEI) temporary job opportunities of Compliance Assistants, which exist in the Limpopo Department of Education.
As part of the Presidential Youth Employment Initiative, the Limpopo Provincial Department of Education’s hereby invites applications from unemployed youth who will be placed at Head Office and also at the ten(10) District Offices within Limpopo Province. This is as an initiative aimed at creating job opportunities for the youth who have an interest and knowledge in auditing.
- Compile or maintain good record-keeping of information on PYEI project
- Capture monthly reports based on the information arising from schools’ reports
- Assist Circuit Manager in implementation and monitoring of PYEI
- Ensure compliance legal compliance to the PYEI Framework
- Identify risks and apply mitigation controls.
- The candidates applying for this post must;
- Be 18-35 years old:
- Be in possession of a National Diploma in Auditing, Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting, or any other relevant accounting or auditing qualification
- A degree in B. Com Accounting will be an added advantage;
- Be Computer literate (MS Excel Spreadsheet Skills);
- Head Office: Ref. no: LDOE 01/04/2023: 10 x Posts
- Capricorn South District: Rel. no. LDOE 02/04/2023: 01 x Post
- Sekhukhune South District: Ref. no: LDOE 03/04/2023: 01 x Post
- Sekhukhune East District: Ref. no: LDOE 04/04/2023: 01 x Post
- Mogalakwena District: Ref. no: LDOE 05/04/2023: 01 x Post
- Capricorn North District: Ref. no; LDOE 06/04/2023: 01 x Post
- Waterberg District: Ref no | DOF 07/04/2023: 01 x Post
- Mopani West District: Ref. no: LDOE 08/04/2023: 01 x Post
- Mopani Easl District. Ref. no. LDOE 09/04/2023: 01 x Post
- Vhembe East District: Ref. no: LDOE 10/04/2023; 01 x Post
- Vhembe West District: Ref. no: LDOE 11/04/2023: 01 x Post
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should be made through the prescribed application form herewith attached or obtainable from Head Office and ail the District Offices. The submission of application should be made at Head Office and all the ten(10) provincial districts of the Limpopo Department of Education.
Applications should be submitted or handed in at the relevant nearest District Offices of the Limpopo Provincial Department of Education.
Applications should be submitted on the prescribed form herein attached or obtainable from the Departmental website www.edu.limpopec.gov.za The form must be completed in full, originally signed and dated by the applicant.
DOWNLOAD THE LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT JOB OPPORTUNITIES PDF DOCUMENT HERE
CLOSING DATE: 19 MAY 2023
You May Also Like…