The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Administration Officer Vacancies (X8 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 29th May 2023
Reference Number: REFS/016898
Package: R 294 321.00 per annum (plus benefits) level 07
Directorate: Roads Maintenance and Fleet Service
Employer: Department of Roads and Transport
Location: 2 x Tshwane, 2 x Ekurhuleni, 2 x Johannesburg, Sedibeng, West Rand
- A National Diploma in Public Administration/Management/Public Transport Operations or relevant NQF level 6 or equivalent, with 1-2 years’ experience in the Public Transport Management and Administration or equivalent.
- Good computer literacy, customer services and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Knowledge of clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data and collecting statistics, understanding of the legislative framework (NLTA) governing the Public Service and Public Transport, Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the Public Transport environment and a valid Driver’s License.
- Assist with Monitoring of Elections (Democratisation) of Associations. Receive reregistration applications for various types of public transport modes.
- Identify applications of all types of modes for public passenger road transportation.
- Liaise with Public Transport associations and operators and handle client queries, applications and documents received.
- Check all relevant information and documents for correctness.
- Assist the applicants to complete relevant forms.
- Advice applicants on procedural requirements.
- Verify and record each application and relevant documents received on all registration on Registration Administration System (RAS).
- Process applications for relevant member placing of operators.
- Assist the Supervisor with information for Public Transport associations and operators on RAS.
- Render an effective filing and record management service for the Directorate.
- Handle any assigned tasks and duties by the Supervisor or Director with the Directorate.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications must be hand delivered to:
to Life Centre Building, 45 Commissioner Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2107 or
posted to P.O Box X83, Marshalltown, 2107, or
submitted electronically through https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
ENQUIRIES: Mr. Peter Dhlamini, Tel No. (011) 355 7340
CLOSING DATE: 29 MAY 2023
You May Also Like…
CASHIER VACANCIES (X2 POSTS) AT THE DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS CLOSING 26 MAY 2023
AUXILIARY SERVICES OFFICER VACANCY AT THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF ROADS AND TRANSPORT | APPLY WITH GRADE 10
X45 ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER VACANCIES AT THE MPUMALANGA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH | CLOSING 19 MAY 2023
Leave a Comment