The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Deeds Registration Clerk Vacancies (X3 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 11th April 2023
POST 11/28: DEEDS REGISTRATION CLERK REF NO: 3/2/1/2023/288 (X3 POSTS)
Salary: R128 166 per annum (Level 03)
Centre: Gauteng (Johannesburg)
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 10 Certificate.
- No experience.
- Ability to identify, classify and record a large variety of official documents.
- Knowledge of records management.
- Computer literacy.
- Filing skills.
- Archiving skills.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Liaison skills.
- Time management and Client relations.
- Archive deeds documents.
- Sort deeds, documents, interdicts, plans, diagrams and gazette.
- Bind deeds, documents, interdicts, plans, diagrams and gazette.
- Number volumes.
- Report faulty equipment, Convey deeds, documents, office supplies, furniture and equipment.
- Collect and deliver deeds, documents and post between various sections and other institutions.
- Move furniture / office supplies and equipment.
- Maintain volumes, micro rolls and all other documents.
- Draw, deliver and file volumes / files / micro rolls.
- Provide feedback to requester if unobtainable.
- Search for unobtainable volumes, micro rolls and documents and report.
- Check for missing numbers and report.
- Repair worn-out and damaged volumes.
- Maintain the strong rooms.
- Collect and return strong room keys.
- Open and lock strong rooms / shutters.
- Report unauthorised access to supervisor.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications should be sent to:
P.O Box 61873, Johannesburg 2107 or Hand deliver it to the Office of the Registrar of Deeds: Johannesburg at Marble Towers, Street, Johannesburg, 2107 before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
Enquiries: Ms L Maloka / Mr H Nkwinika Tel No: (011) 843 8338 / 8300
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 11 APRIL 2023
You May Also Like…
BIDVEST BANK HAS ADVERTISED NEW WORK OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOUTH AFRICANS
VACCINE AMBASSADORS (X14 POSTS): GLOBALVAX PROJECT AT THE HEALTH SYSTEMS TRUST | APPLY WITH GRADE 12 OR ABET
BUSHBUCKRIDGE LOCAL MUNICIPALITY EPWP GREENING AND CLEANING VACANCIES (X245 POSTS) | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
Leave a Comment