Bushbuckridge Local Municipality in partnership with the Department of Forestry, Fisheries and Environment invites the residents of Bushbuckridge who are interested in the EPWP Greening and Cleaning youth waste management project to forward their particulars to the Municipality. The closing date for applications is the 29th March 2023
POSTS: GREENING AND CLEANING PROGRAMME X210
STIPED: 120 PER DAY
STATION: ALL SCHEMES
- Responsible for grass cutting.
- Tree planting
- Removal of allien species and vegetation
- Weeding and trimming of indigenous plant
- Maintenance and plant propagation
- Garden designating
- Maintenance of community parks
- Participate in all the clean-up campaigns.
- Any other duties given by the superior.
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- Able to read and write.
- Able to work under pressure.
Applicants must be full time residents within the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality and must be between 18 to 35 years of age.
- 60% Women
- 40% Males
- 2% Disabilities
NB: All applicants must indicate their ward numbers in their CV’s.
This programme will use the Ministerial determination: Expanded Public Works Programme.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to forward their comprehensive (CV), Certified copy of ID, Matric Certificate or equivalent. People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply, applications can be forwarded at Bushbuckridge Local Municipality head office (office number 55)
CLOSING DATE: 29 MARCH 2023 – 12H00 PM
You May Also Like…