The Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Call Centre Agent Vacancies. The closing date for applications is the 26th May 2023
POST 16/51: CALL CENTRE AGENTS REF NO: CCA/CRM/2023/05-07C (24 MONTHS CONTRACTS)
SALARY: R241 485 PER ANNUM (LEVEL 06), (BASIC SALARY), PLUS 37% IN LIEU OF BENEFITS
CENTRES: PRETORIA (TREVENNA OFFICE)
- An appropriate three-year tertiary qualification (at least 360 credits) with 18 months proven experience in handling life insurance/employee benefits or client relationship management/client care enquiries in a Call Centre OR
- A Grade 12 Certificate/Senior Certificate (Matric)/equivalent qualification with three (3) years proven experience in handling life insurance/employee benefits or client relationship management/client care enquiries in a Call Centre.
- Computer literacy that would include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of the Public Service Act.
- Knowledge of Principles of the GEP Law.
- Knowledge of Employee Benefits.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Computer Literacy).
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to communicate with clients.
- Ability to work in a team. Self-management (ability to work independently).
- The incumbent will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks which includes but are not limited to the following:
- Handling inbound and outbound calls:
- Receive incoming calls;
- Respond to client enquiries by providing correct information;
- Escalate unresolved queries to the assistant manager and business units;
- Check database for outstanding documents or information.
- Resolve Customer queries through telephone, e-mail, web and fax:
- Receive, handle and resolve all incoming customer queries;
- Respond to incoming client queries using information from system;
- Provide a service that exceeds customer expectations at all times;
- Handle customer information in a professional and confidential manner;
- Capture data about all incoming queries
ENQUIRIES: Mxolisi Makhasana Tel No: 011 941 1953
APPLICATIONS: It is mandatory to email your application (comprehensive CV and new Z83 signed) to [email protected] quoting the reference number in the subject heading of the email.
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the signed New Form Z83 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE FORM and comprehensive CV be emailed to the respective email addresses indicated on each advert. Ensure that you use the correct inbox/email.
The relevant reference number must be quoted on all documentation and on the subject heading of the email
Applications send to the incorrect inbox will be deemed a regret. Ensure to sign your Z83 before you scan it. Please use your signature or valid e-signature and not your name written in block/typed print. A Z83 not signed will be deemed a regret
When applying through the online system, applicants are required to attach copies of all qualifications including National Senior Certificate/Matric certificate/equivalent/ ID, etc., however, these documents need not be certified at the point of application, but certification will be required prior to attending the interview.
The candidate must agree to the following: Shortlisted candidates must avail themselves for a virtual or in-person panel interview at a date and time determined by the GPAA. Note that certain information contained in the application (CV and Z83) may be verified through the request for official documents and or other methods of verification and proof (when shortlisted).
The certification of all supporting documents will be expected of the shortlisted candidates only. Applicants must note that pre-employment checks and references will be conducted once they are short-listed and the appointment is also subject to a positive outcome on these checks, which include but not limited to: security clearance, security vetting, qualification/study verification, citizenship verification, financial/asset record check, previous employment verification and criminal record.
Applicants will be required to meet vetting requirements as prescribed by Minimum Information Security Standards. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will only be conducted with the short- listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within six (6) months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Call Centre Agent
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES
DELAY MANUFACTURING VACANCIES (X4 POSTS) AT SASOL CLOSING 17 MAY 2023 | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
CLEANER VACANCIES (X3 POSTS) AT THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH | APPLY WITH GRADE 10
DRIVER / MESSENGER VACANCIES (X3 POSTS) AT THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF ROADS AND TRANSPORT
Hi i stay in cape town.can you please send me jobs for cspe town
I am a hard worker person very peciant towards my job and in need for a job and again am a go getter when coming to my job thinking about the box person