The South African Police Service invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Secretary vacancies (X15 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 26th May 2023
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific core functions of the post;
- Be in possession of a Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational);
- Be (proficient) in at least two official languages, of which one must be English;
- Must be a SA citizen.
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending.
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and
- fingerprints verification.
- Computer Literacy.
- Interpersonal, communication and Organizational Skills.
- Analytical, Self-Management and Problem Solving Skills.
- Report Writing, Client Orientation and Customer Focus.
- Service Delivery Innovation. Ability to work under pressure as well as extended hours.
- To perform secretarial support and coordinate office activities to the Component / Section
- Perform professional secretarial assignments to the Component / Section Head
- Plan and organize meetings/ workshops for the Component / Section Head
- Perform administrative support duties for the Component / Section Head.
HOW TO APPLY:
Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website www.saps.gov.za/careers and at SAPS recruitment offices) will be accepted. The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
APPLY FOR THE SECRETARY VACANCIES AT SAPS HERE
CLOSING DATE: 26 MAY 2023
South African Police Service
You May Also Like…
APPLY FOR TRANSNET FREIGHT RAIL NEW VARIOUS JOB OPPORTUNITIES CLOSING 16 & 17 MAY 2023
SIBANYE STILL WATER HAS PUBLISHED VARIOUS JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOUTH AFRICANS CLOSING 19 – 21 MAY 2023
NEW NATIONAL TREASURY VARIOUS VACANCIES (X17 POSTS) FOR SOUTH AFRICANS CLOSING 22 MAY 2023
Leave a Comment