DHL Supply Chain invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Team Leader Vacancies (X10 Posts).
To co-ordinate the work of a team with regards to defined goals and objectives.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s rules and regulations as documented in the company’s disciplinary policy.
- Ensure that housekeeping is maintained in your work area.
- Ensure safe work practice as defined during Induction and other health and safety related training and awareness campaigns.
- Record and report all damaged cases, parts, and components as per procedure ‘Reporting and Processing of Incidents’
- Elevate unresolved problems or queries to the Supervisor for resolution.
- To co-ordinate teamwork in your area of responsibility.
- Always ensure that employees in your area of responsibility work according to relevant SOP’s.
- Control and ensure the precise timely flow of output from the area and always ensure cycle time adherence.
- Ensure that all non-conformances and queries are correctly channeled for resolution.
- Stand in for absentees in the team as and when required.
- Manage the T-card System effectively where applicable.
- Maintain a motivated team applying effective communication and leadership skills.
- Any other reasonable and executable task within your vocational ability will be assigned by your supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES:
- Matric (English and Mathematics/Mathematics Literacy)
- Two years previous working experience
- Reach Truck, Forklift, Towmotor (Driver’s License where applicable)
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Ability to work with people
- Ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Ability to present and communicate information
CLOSING DATE: NOT SPECIFIED
DHL Team Leader Vacancies
You May Also Like…