The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Tradesman Aid Vacancies (X3 Posts). The closing date for applications are the 24th November 2023
POST 38/91: TRADESMAN AIDS: ASSESSMENT REF NO: DHET89/10/2023 (X3 POSTS)
- Salary: R147 036 per annum (Level 03)
- Centre: Olifantsfontein
- An appropriate national senior certificate/grade 12 and/or NCV certificate (Level 4) or a related qualification.
- Six (6) months of trade-related experience.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning material.
- Knowledge to prepare material and tools for assessment tasks.
- Communication, reading, and writing skills.
- Technical background knowledge of the trade.
- Skill to use cleaning material.
- Good knowledge of performing minor maintenance and repairs on assessment aids and machinery
- Provide candidates with necessary tools, materials, and/or other services where needed.
- Properly prepare material and tools for assessment tasks a day before assessment.
- Safeguard workshop/assessment area, machines, tools, and consumable material.
- Maintain cleanliness and general good housekeeping within the workshop/assessment area.
- Perform minor maintenance and repairs on assessment aids and machinery and carry out safety activities in the workshop/assessment area.
- Transport allocated assets etc. from asset management to the workshop when required as well as transporting redundant assets etc. from the workshop to asset management when required.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications should be made online following the link below:
- Ms X Rikhotso Tel No: (012) 213 5513
- Mr R Kgare Tel No: (012) 312 5442
- Ms N Liwane Tel No: (012) 312 6365
CLOSING DATE: 24 NOVEMBER 2023
DHET Tradesman Aid Vacancies
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…