The Department of Employment and Labour invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Security Officer Vacancy. The closing date for applications is the 19th may 2023
POST 15/35: SECURITY OFFICER REF NO: HR 4/4/7/122
SALARY: R171 537 per annum
CENTRE: Provincial Office: Mpumalanga
- Grade 12 / Senior Certificate and Grade C Security Certificate (PSIRA).
- Twelve (12) months security experience.
Access to Public premises and vehicles Act, Evacuation procedures, Minimum Information Security Standards, Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority Procedures, Batho Pele Principles, Public Service Regulations Act, Departmental Policies and Procedures.
Verbal and written. Communication, Interpersonal Relations, Problem solving, Listening, Computer literacy, Planning and organizing, Analytical.
- Control access in and out if the Labour Centre and a provincial Office (Daily).
- Secure the flow of information and assets within the Labour Centre and a Provincial Office (Daily).
- Conduct security patrols of the building and offices to ensure safety of employees and clients (Daily).
- Conduct internal investigations and enforce security rules and regulations (Daily).
Applications should be submitted on a new Z83 Application form obtainable here
Note applications must be submitted electronically online following the link https://essa.labour.gov.za/EssaOnline/WebBeans/ follow all steps.
The Department does not accept applications via email or fax. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
ENQUIRIES: Ms N Mashibini Tel No: 013 655 8700
CLOSING DATE: 19 MAY 2023 AT 16h00
Security Officer Vacancy
You May Also Like…