Rand Water invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Day and Night Cleaning Job Opportunities (X10 Posts). The Closing Date for applications is the 22nd May 2023
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES TO APPLY THE FOLLOWING VACANT POSITIONS:
CLEANERS – DAY AND NIGHT CLEANERS X10
REFERENCE NUMBER: RAN230509-1
LOCATION: GLENVISTA, GAUTENG
JOB ADVERT SUMMARY
- To maintain effective cleaning of offices, workshop, plant, ablution facilities, paving and around the building.
- Grade 10 or Std 8
- ABET level 3 will be advantage.
- 1year relevant cleaning experience.
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic knowledge of stock tacking
- Visit all ablution and shower room twice daily for cleaning, ensure the provision of sufficient soap, toilet papers, hand rolls, air fresheners and SHE packet.
- Report any misconduct or damages to the building or removal of furniture to supervisor.
- Sweep paved areas around and outside building room, workshops, plantrooms, generator room and ablutions.
- Clean and sweep parking area platforms and entrance to the building.
- Ensure daily cleaning of entrances and inside of conference rooms, and service of dustbins.
- Picking up papers and dirt on the ground and on garden
- Use cleaning chemicals according to specified instruction.
- Cleaning of handrails and staircase.
- Cleaning inside windows 3m height, microwaves, and fridges.
- Wrapping of walls.
- Cleaning of door handles apply with brass.
- Vacuum of offices and open plan.
- Assist with moving of furniture when requested.
- Prepare refuse bag to be collected by service provider.
- Dusting of desk, cupboard, chairs, furniture both offices and open plan.
- Cleaning of roof, solar panel, and management parking weekly.
- Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental knowledge
- MS OFFICE
- Basic knowledge of cleaning chemicals
- Basic understanding and use of cleaning equipment
- Basic knowledge of safe working procedures
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Basic problem solving
- Basic interpersonal communication
- Performance Driven
- Customer Service orientation
- Self-disciplined and control
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Flexible to different situations & work
- Client service orientation
CLOSING DATE: 22 MAY 2023
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES
DIS-CHEM PHARMACIES VARIOUS JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOUTH AFRICANS CLOSING 17 MAY 2023
SECURITY OFFICER VACANCY AT THE DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT AND LABOUR CLOSING 19 MAY 2023
X17 VARIOUS JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE GOVERNMENT PRINTING WORKS CLOSING 22 MAY 2023
I’m in need of a job
I need a job my number is 0788794852
this job is for only people aroung Glenvister or i can apply even if I’m not a resident of Glenvister?
I’m in need of this job i have experience