The Public Investment Corporation (PIC) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Product Analyst Vacancies (X2 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 18th December 2023
POSITION: PRODUCT ANALYST X2
- Job Grade: D1- D3
- Post Ref: 12/2023
- Salary: All-inclusive remuneration package negotiable
- Centre: Public Investment Corporation, Pretoria
- Relevant B Degree in IT / Information Systems / Computer Science or a related field
- 3 – 5 years of Business Analysis experience, with 2 years in an Agile environment
- Experience in analysing and documenting complex business processes including experience in implementing large-scale IT Systems (e.g., ERP, STP or similar integrated systems)
- Good knowledge of Agile practices and experience with Agile planning tools
- Business Analysis and ITIL Certifications
- Assist in eliciting and establishing business needs and producing relevant documentation including but not limited to Business Case, Business and Functional Requirements, Business Processes, Use Cases, User Stories, Wire Frames, Traceability Matrix, Test Plan and Test Cases and benefit realization report.
- Assist in conducting process mapping workshop and document in line with defined methodology.
- Prepare Project Impact Assessment.
- Map core business processes, identify and document the key applications that the business processes depend upon.
- Identify process improvement or process re-engineering.
- Conduct Agile sprint estimation, planning, and managing tasks as well as report in progress as per Sprint predetermined frequencies.
- Assist in investigating business problems and facilitate needs or product analysis to
- determine how the business system and information technology can best solve the
- problems and accomplish improvements in the business.
- Create and maintain the product delivery documents such as BRD, design, functional requirements, RACI matrix, rollout plans, training plans, and test plans.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the agile scrum team.
- Review third-party/vendor solutions to fit-for-purpose.
- Conduct user acceptance testing on the basis of user stories.
- Maintain service, quality and desired outputs within a specific functional process by ensuring compliance with tactical policies, procedures and standards.
- Share and transfer product, process and systems knowledge to Agile development team members.
- Assist in researching software and hardware products to meet agreed-upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
- Produce regular reporting as defined by the Agile development team and/or the IT Product Owner
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills including experience interacting directly with end users
- Good analytical skills
- Have assertive nature
- Be customer service oriented
- Be able to handle excessive pressure
- Be willing to adapt to change when required
- Be deadline driven
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors, with attention to detail
Please email a copy of your comprehensive CV to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 18 DECEMBER 2023
PIC Product Analyst Vacancies
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…