The Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (DFFE) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Data Capturer Vacancies (X70 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 6th March 2023
- A recognised three-year Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma, or equivalent qualification in a related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Zero to two (0-2) years of experience in relevant field.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) and reporting protocols.
- Basic Understanding of EPWP and its relationship with national, provincial and municipal government.
- Basic organisational and coordination skills.
- Basic stakeholder management, facilitation, and a good understanding of government planning processes.
- Sound organising and planning skills.
- Basic communication skills (good verbal and written communication skills) and Interpersonal relation skills.
- Computer literacy and operation of all Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work long hours and under pressure and willingness to travel will be added advantages
- Develop and maintain database of EPWP reports from public bodies.
- Capture monthly progress reports on the EPWP reporting systems
- Provide exception reports on data received and captured.
- Reconcile reports received/ expected and advice manager on outstanding reports.
- Capture all allocated EPWP reports from public bodies in the province.
All applications must be submitted on a signed application letter accompanied by a recent detailed curriculum vitae to be considered.
Applications may be forwarded to:
The Director-General, Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment, Private Bag X447, Pretoria, 0001
or hand-delivered to: Environment House, Erf 1563 Arcadia Extension 6, Cnr Soutpansberg and Steve Biko Road, Arcadia, Pretoria Marked for the attention: EPWP Coordination and Reporting (to be placed in a box marked EPWP SUPPORT: EPWP SECTOR COORDINATION, COMPLIANCE AND DATA MANAGEMENT)
or by email [email protected] – Applicants should also indicate the reference number on the subject line when applying via email.
Enquiries: Ms. P Masipa, Tel: 012 399 9739
For attention: EPWP Coordination and Reporting
DOWNLOAD THE EPWP DATA CAPTURER VACANCIES (X70 POSTS) VACANCY PDF DOCUMENT HERE
CLOSING DATE: 06 MARCH 2023.
You May Also Like…
POST LEVEL 1 VARIOUS TEACHING POSTS CLOSING 23 & 24 FEBRUARY 2023
NEW CLEANING VACANCIES (X40 POSTS) AT THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE CLOSING 10 MARCH 2023
RE-ASSEMBLER VACANCIES (X737 POSTS) AT THE DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS CLOSING 02 MARCH 2023
Leave a Comment