The Department of Home Affairs has published a Human Resource Management Circular (HRMC) No 61 of 2022. This vacancy circular contains advertisements of Various Posts and Jobs listed by the Department. The closing date for applications is the 26th August 2022.
Applications must be –
- sent to the correct address specified at the bottom of each position, on or before the closing date,
- submitted on the new Application for Employment Form (Z.83),
- accompanied by a comprehensive CV, citing the start and end date (dd/mm/yr) of each employment period to be considered, including the details of at least two contactable employment references (as recent as possible),
- accompanied by a copy of the Applicant’s ID, valid driver’s license and relevant highest educational qualifications. Applicants who possess (a) foreign qualification(s), must also submit the evaluated results of such qualifications, as received from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA); and
- limited to 2.5MB in size, if emailed. Should an automated acknowledgement of receipt not be received when an application is emailed, this could mean that the application did not reach the Department due to the size of the attachments. Should this occur, kindly resend the application in 2 / 3 parts, splitting the attachments accordingly.
- Training in a public security environment i.e. Military, Police or any relevant community Policing Services is a pre-requisite
- As these posts require strenuous physical activity, shortlisted candidates will undergo a mandatory physical fitness assessment;
- As these posts are at various Ports of Entry and Borderlines within the Republic of South Africa, all postings will be done at the discretion of the Border Management Authority;
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a vetting process through the State Security Agency as well the Department’s internal Employment Suitability Check processes; and
- Successful candidates will be required to enter into a Performance Agreement upon commencement of duty.
CLOSING DATE: 26 AUGUST 2022