The Eastern Cape Department of Education invites suitably qualified Unemployed South African Youth to apply for their Data Capturer Vacancies. The closing date for applications is the 28th March 2023
- Grade 12 certificate and no experience needed.
- Practical experience in MS Office Package e.g., Excel, Word etc. will be used as added advantage.
- Good Communication.
- Understanding the Public Service policies, prescripts and guidelines.
- Knowledge of the Basic Condition of Employment.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Capture documentation for processing and information using spread sheet to ensure that the information is capture correctly and verified and validated for Peer Group Trainers and Learner Support Agents.
- Checking for accuracy and amend where necessary and deal with queries regarding data captured and recognize and identify problems and report to the supervisor and avail the information captured to the Directorate.
- Store and maintain captured data and document to ensure correct storage according to standard archive procedures.
- Input information on applicable data basis.
- Prepare documentation for the payment of LSA’s. Liaison with districts for monthly reports for the payment of LSA’s.
- Filling and logistics for HIV & Aids Programmes.
- Write and submit reports on monthly basis.
Applicants must register on the E-recruitment system, complete and submit required information and apply for position as advertised here
Communication regarding the requirements for certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for a post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of his/her Permanent Residence Permit to his/her application.
CLOSING DATE: 28 MARCH 2023
You May also Like…