The Department of Employment and Labour invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Client Service Officer Vacancies (X3 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 24th February 2023
POST 05/65: CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER (X3 POSTS)
Salary: R218 064 per annum
- Kimberley Labour Centre Ref No: HR4/4/8/80 (X2 Posts)
- Labour Centre: Mafikeng Ref No: HR4/4/02/05 (X1 Post)
Matriculation/ Grade 12.
All Labour Legislations and Regulations, Private Employment Agency regulations and related ILO conventions, Public Service Regulations, Public Service Act, Knowledge of the Departmental Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, Batho Pele principles.
Interpersonal, Telephone etiquette, Interviewing, Computer literacy, Communication, Ability to interpret legislation, Problem Solving.
- Render services at help desk as the first point of entry within the Registration Services.
- Render Employment Services to all the Clients who visit the Labour Centre.
- Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits Applications and Employer declarations.
- Receive application forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries & Diseases Act (COIDA) and Employer registration forms for COIDA.
Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 Application form obtainable here
Applications must be submitted to:
Deputy Director: Labour Centre Operations: Private Bag X 5012, Kimberley 8301
or hand deliver at Laboria House, c/o Pniel & Compound Street, Kimberley. For Attention: Sub-directorate: Deputy Director: Labour Centre Operations, Kimberley.
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X 2040, Mmabatho, 2735
or hand delivery to 2nd Floor, Provident House, University Drive, Mmabatho
- Mr RSP Geswint Tel No: (053) 838 1582
- Ms Z Sekate Tel No: 018 387 8100
CLOSING DATE: 24 FEBRUARY 2023
You May Also Like…