The Gauteng Department Community Safety invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Cleaner Vacancies (X4 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 14th July 2023
CLEANERS (X4 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/017766
- Package: R147 036.00 per annum plus service benefit.
- Directorate: SECURITY AND FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- Employer: Department of Community Safety
- Location: JOHANNESBURG
- ABET level 2/ Grade 10, No criminal records or any case pending against you.
- experience in cleaning services will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and Skills: sound communication skills.
- Ability to read and write.
- Cleaning floors, dusting, washing and polishing of furniture, walls, doors, frames, windows and lockers etc.
- Cleaning of outside area and removal of waste bags.
- Cleaning of toilets, bathrooms and offices.
- Ensure a clean and secure environment.
- Perform additional duties as delegated by supervisor.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. Tshidiso Chabane/ Ms. Dolly Seboane/ Avhatakali Nemukula 073 464 0234/ 066 156 6669 (During office hours 08:00am – 16:00pm)
CLOSING DATE: 14 JULY 2023
Gauteng Cleaner Vacancies
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…