The Ekurhuleni Metro Police Department (EMPD) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Cashier Clerk – Fines Capturing. The closing date for applications is the 24th November 2023
POST: CASHIER CLERK: FINES CAPTURING
- Ref: EMPD19734
- Division: Logistics (Auxiliary Services & Support) Division (2019)
- Department: Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Police Department (2019)
- Remuneration: R 217 920 to R 298 932 – Basic Salary (per annum)
- Execute administrative tasks in provision of clerical functions.
- Execute financial administration functions.
- Provide customer service orientated and administrative functions related to warrants of arrest.
- Execute mail functions by ensuring that all mail received is dealt with appropriately.
- Grade 12.
- Computer Literacy.
- Typing skills.
- 1-3 years in an administrative experience.
- No criminal record or illicit activity recorded.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
CLOSING DATE: 24 NOVEMBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…