The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Administration Clerk Vacancies (X4 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 19th May 2023
POST 15/18: ADMINISTRATION CLERK (X4 POSTS)
SALARY: R202 233 per annum (Level 05)
- Mpumalanga (Mbombela) Ref No: 3/2/1/2023/350
- Eastern Cape (East London) Ref No: 3/2/1/2023/351
- Gauteng (Pretoria) Ref No: 3/2/1/2023/352 (X2 Posts)
Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate. No experience required.
Job related knowledge:
- Knowledge of clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate a computer and collecting statistics.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment.
Job related skills:
Language skills, good communication skills (verbal and written), Planning and organisation skills, Computer literacy, Interpersonal relations, Flexibility and Ability to work within a team.
- Render general clerical support services.
- Record, organise, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and data (line function).
- Update registers and statistics.
- Handle routine enquiries.
- Make photocopies and receive or send facsimiles.
- Distribute documents / packages to various stakeholders as required.
- Keep and maintain the filing system for the component.
- Type letters and / or other correspondence when required.
- Keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing document register of the component.
- Taking and drafting of minutes.
- Provide supply chain clerical support services within the component.
- Liaise within internal and external stakeholders in relation to procurement of goods and services.
- Obtain quotations complete procurement forms for the purchasing of standard office items.
- Stock control of office stationery.
- Keep and maintain the asset register of the component.
- Provide personnel administration clerical support services within the component.
- Maintain a leave register for the component.
- Keep and maintain personnel records in the component.
- Keep and maintain the attendance register of the component.
- Arrange travelling and accommodation.
- Provide financial administration support services in the component.
- Capture and update expenditure of the component.
- Check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officials and submit to manager for approval.
- Handle telephone accounts and petty cash for the component.
The application must include only completed and signed new Z83 Form, obtainable here and a detailed Curriculum Vitae. Certified copies of Identity Document, Grade 12 Certificate and the highest required qualifications as well as a driver’s licence where necessary.
Applications can be submitted by post to:
- Private Bag X833, Pretoria, 0001 or
- hand delivered during office hours to: 184 Jeff Masemola Street (formerly known as Jacob Mare), corner of Jeff Masemola and Paul Kruger Streets, Pretoria or
- to Agriculture Place, 20 Steve Biko (formerly Beatrix) Street, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001.
ENQUIRIES: Dr MSM Molefe Tel No: (012) 319 7688
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 19 MAY 2023
You May Also Like…
THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATION (DPSA) NEW VACANCIES | VACANCY CIRCULAR 15 OF 2023
X33 VARIOUS VACANCIES AT THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, LAND REFORM AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (DALRRD)
ANGLO AMERICAN HAS PUBLISHED VARIOUS OPEN VACANCIES FOR SOUTH AFRICANS CLOSING 11 MAY 2023
Leave a Comment