The KwaZulu Natal Department of Transport invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their various vacancies (X35 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 17th January 2023
Applications must be submitted on the NEW Application for Employment Form obtainable here.
Applicants are advised that all fields of the new Z83 form are compulsory to complete and that the application should be signed. Should an application be received using the incorrect application for employment (Z83) or the application is not completed in full, initialed, dated and signed, such application will not be considered. The fully completed and signed Z83 must be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV). Dates of starting and leaving employment must be given as DD/MM/YYYY.
Candidates short-listed for an interview will be required to provide the following documentation, on the date of the interview and failure to do so will result in the candidate being disqualified for the position:
- Certified copies of qualifications, driver’s licence (where applicable).
- Copies of acting appointment letters for occupying acting positions (where applicable).
- Identity Document/Permanent Resident Permit for non-RSA Citizens (where applicable).
- Relevant registration with professional body (where applicable).
- Certificates are required, however, if a certificate is only to be issued at the graduation in the future, the statement of results, together with a letter from the educational institution indicating the date of the graduation will be accepted.
Applications are to be forwarded to the: Recruitment & Selection Section, Human Resource Practices Directorate, Department of Transport, Private Bag X9043, Pietermaritzburg, 3200.
Applications may alternatively be hand delivered to the office of the Department of Transport, Inkosi Mhlabunzima Maphumulo House, 172 Burger Street, Pietermaritzburg, 3200 in the vacancy box provided. For the personal attention of Mr B Hornsby.
ENQUIRIES: Ms H Masango 033 355 0443
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 17 JANUARY 2023 AT 16H00.