The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Tunnel Operator Vacancies (X2 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 3rd November 2023
POST 38/124: TUNNEL OPERATOR REF NO: REF/MPL/2023//10/02 (X2 POSTS)
- Salary: R147 036 – R170 598 per annum (Level 03), (plus benefits)
- Centre: Masakhane Provincial Laundry
- NQF Level 3 or Grade 11 or equivalent qualification with 3-5 years laundry Worker of related experience in a laundry hospital or factory setting.
- Knowledge of a limited range of handling of laundry industrial machine operate equipment, working procedure in respect of laundry industrial machine operator working environment Skills.
- Planning and Organizing, Basic numeracy, literacy, good communication sound human relation, ability to perform routine tasks and Basic interpersonal relationship.
- Have ability to liaise with stakeholders.
- Be prepared to work under pressure and be able to work in a team.
- Be prepared to rotate and work shifts.
- Be prepared to do physical labour.
- It is a legal requirement that employees wear protective clothing.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Diversity and Equity in the workplace be strongly considered, especially in respect of race, Gender, and Disability.
- Controlling the water level, air pressure and steam supply, before operating the Tunnel Machine.
- Cleaning of tumble dryers and surrounding areas, cleaning, loading and monitoring conveyer belt. Loading of soil linen.
- Monitor of the clean linen and release from dryers and deliver to next working point.
- Unblocking of tunnel washer.
- Constant supervision of performance of pumps, suppling of detergents and liquid soap to the tunnel washer.
- Completion of working orders, reporting of any disturbance or malfunction of tunnel machine
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
Applications should be sent to:
Masakhane Provincial Laundry Corner, Doreen and Piet Pretorius Street, Rosslyn or it can be posted Private Bag X6, Rosslyn, 0200.
ENQUIRIES: Ms L Mochaka Tel No: (012) 564 6300
CLOSING DATE: 03 NOVEMBER 2023
Gauteng Health Tunnel Operator
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also like…