Joburg City Parks and Zoo invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Permanent Administration Coordinator Vacancies (X2 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 31st October 2023
POSTS: ADMINISTRATION COORDINATORS (X2 PERMANENT)
- Reference: AC18102023
- Salary: R426,942.65 – R522,129.25 P/A
- To coordinate administrative and secretarial activities in the Regional Manager’s office;
- collate and record all administrative reports and documentation.
- Execute all other assigned administrative activities within the office.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Secretarial and Administrative tasks:
- Coordinate special activities such as interviews, workshops and other activities
- Provide administrative support to the Manager during official visits
- Organise and attend meetings with Manager; take minutes thereof and coordinate action items post meetings
- Coordinate required actions arising from stakeholder engagements
- Liaise with Head Office regarding Finance, Human Capital and Communications matters
- Devise and maintain an office system including filing and data management
- Ensure and maintain stationery stock availability
- Coordinate, monitor and direct the acquisition of supplies, IT systems, office facilities, records storage, retrieval systems and forms
- Compile and update project lists
- Communicate events on behalf of the department
- Coordinate transport arrangements, visa, accommodation, tickets to ensure efficient and effective execution of duties
- Arrange catering for all functions
- Coordinate office activities and functions; uphold a positive image thereof.
- Manage the regional office’s petty cash float
- Monitor office administration operational expenditure
- Initiate the procurement of office supplies according to the policies and procedures of JCPZ
- Produce documents, brief papers, reports and presentations as directed
- Compile weekly and monthly budget reports
- Track down open orders.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Grade 12 or equivalent (NQF level 4)
- National Diploma or Degree in Office Management or Business Administration or Public Administration
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in general administration
- Computer literacy will be added advantage.
Email CVs to: [email protected]
Enquiries: Abongwe Mini Tel: 011 712 6601
CLOSING DATE: 31 OCTOBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…