The Eastern Cape Department of Social Development invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Social Auxiliary Worker Vacancies (X4 Posts) and the closing date for applications is the 11th November 2022
SOCIAL AUXILIARY WORKER GR1 (X4 POSTS)
SALARY: R150 438 per annum
- Chris Hani: Intsika Yethu (Cofimvaba) LSO; (Ref No: DSD 56/10/2022)
- NMM: Uitenhage LSO; (Ref No: DSD 56/10/2022)
- Zwide LSO; (Ref No: DSD 57/10/2022)
- OR Tambo: Libode LSO (Ref No: DSD 58/10/2022)
- Grade 10 plus completion of the learnership to allow registration with the South African Council for Social Service Professions (SACSSP) as an Auxiliary Social Worker with the South African Council for (latest copy/current year.
- Computer literacy.
- A valid South African driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Experience in community involvement.
- Communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Provide administrative support to Social Workers.
- Conduct awareness campaigns on child abuse, abuse of older persons, abuse of substances, abuse of women and persons living with disability.
- Monitor Home Based Community Care Centres.
- Maintain an efficient and effective system to ensure a smooth flow of information to Social Workers and Clients.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications can be hand delivered to:
Chris Hani: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X7191, Queenstown 5320 or hand deliver at Pandarosa Building, 54 Ebden Street, Queenstown, for the attention of Ms N Mzinjana. Enquiries may be directed to Ms Mzinjana at Tel No: (045) 8083709
Nelson Mandela Metro: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private bag X 3906 North End 5056 or hand delivered at Room 208, Ibhayi Bulding, Straundale Road Enquiries may be directed to Ms L. Thompson Tel No: 041 406-5750
O.R. Tambo: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X 6000, Umtata, 5099 or hand delivered to at Room No 1045, 10th floor Botha Sigcau Building, for the attention of Ms Z. Dlanjwa. Enquiries may be directed to Ms Z. Dlanjwa at Te No: 047 – 53109 44
Alfred Nzo: The District Director, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X 401, Mount Ayliff, 4735 or hand deliver at Room 7 Mt Ayliff Counseling Centre, Garane Street for the attention of Mr S Zondo. Enquiries may be directed to Mr S Shweni at Tel No: 039 – 2540900
Ms A Njaba at Tel No: 043 605-5101 Or Ms. Z Moyeni Tel No: 043 605-5110
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 11 NOVEMBER 2022
Leave a Comment