Gautrain invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Senior Information Management Manager vacancy. The Closing Date for applications is the 17th September 2023
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES TO APPLY THE FOLLOWING VACANT POSITIONS:
POSITION: SENIOR INFORMATION MANAGEMENT MANAGER
REFERENCE NUMBER: GMA/010/2024
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering.; or equivalent training, education and experience
- At least 8 years’ MIS experience
- At least 6 years’ experience in Information Technology
- BI Analytics Systems (Power BI)
- ITIL certification
- Project Management certification
- Database management
- Experience designing and implementing new databases in SQL and strong grasp of relational database concepts.
- Experience writing advanced SQL queries/scripts, analysing and optimizing queries and stored procedures and reports.
- Broad understanding of software development and efficiency, data structures, and data warehouse technologies.
- Very Strong Excel and analytical Skills.
- Experience in at least one programming language will be a plus.
- Visual Analytics experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with IT staff, business users and executives.
- Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude.
- Strong understanding of current and emerging technologies
- IT Service Management (ITIL)
- IT Frameworks (COBIT)
- IT Governance (KING IV)
- Proficient in Microsoft and other applicable software applications
- Management principles
- Ability to work with Office Applications, ERP Software and Communications Systems
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Experience in managing Information Systems projects
Core Competencies (Compulsory)
- Professional and Ethical Behaviour
- Personal Effectives
- Customer Centricity
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Digital Astuteness
- Lifelong Learning
- Effective Communication
Job Specific Competencies (Compulsory)
- Analysis and Innovative Problem Solving
- Programme and Project Management
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Achievement Orientation
- Relationship Building and Networking
CLOSING DATE: 17 SEPTEMBER 2023
Gautrain Senior Information Manager
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER VACANCIES