Sanral invites Unemployed South African Graduates to apply for their Procurement Internship Opportunities. The closing date for applications is the 16th March 2023
The purpose of the internship is to provide exposure and experience to the graduates in the Procurement department at the various SANRAL offices relating to end – to – end Procurement processes. This exciting opportunity will enable graduates to work with skilled Procurement specialists on various projects in an aim to fulfil the overall SCM Mandate.
- NQF Level 6 Qualification (National Diploma/Degree) in Supply Chain Management, Public Management and/or Logistics or Commerce .
- No work experience required
- Compile contract document
- Maintenance and updating of the contracts register of approved contracts
- Scanning old contract documents that are still active for uploading on SAP.
- Uploading current contracts on SAP.
- Creating PO on SAP4-HANA (old contracts)
- Inform end-users timeously of contract end date to ensure timeous procurement process of the new or follow-on contracts
- Updating the Register of Awarded Contracts
- Recording of Cancelled contracts
- Maintain a folder of contract extension memos
- Prepare the project File with checklist
- Prepare the tender recording registers
- Filing (electronic and manual) of records on EDMS
- Participate on the closing and recording of bids received
- Recording of tenders received and maintaining proper records of tenders received register.
- Assist the SCM officer to ensure the procurement of goods and services in line with the SCM policy and all applicable legislation.
- Create requisitions and purchase order and ensure it matches with the business specifications
- Updating the SCM checklist for auditing purposes
- Tracking receipts of A.1.1 and acknowledgement of addenda issued
- Send letters to unsuccessful bidders
- Follow up on orders and assist with supplier registration _SAP ARIBA
- Follow up on outstanding orders
- Assist with the creation of Purchase Orders
- Assist with uploading of tenders received into EDMS
- Coordinate submission of AG and Internal Audit RFIs
- Assist with SAP data cleanup
- Perform secretariat function for meetings
- Assist with administrative duties during tender evaluations
- Draw SCM verification reports (CSD, Tax, ECSA)
- Assist with WAF verifications
Placements will be in accordance to SANRAL’s Internship policy therefore proximity of applicants to the relevant SANRAL Offices will be taken into consideration.
APPLY FOR THE SANRAL PROCUREMENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR UNEMPLOYED SOUTH AFRICAN GRADUATES HERE
CLOSING DATE: 16 MARCH 2023
You May Also Like…
Leave a Comment