Wits Health Consortium invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Permanent Human Resources Officer Vacancies (X2 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 18th December 2023
JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICERS X2
- Reference No: HR Officer
- Location: Nieuw Muckleneuk, Pretoria
- Job Type: Permanent
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Oversees and facilitates the full HR Administrative function of employment conditions for all staff aligning both sponsor and shared service requirements.
- Oversees and facilitates a streamlined recruitment and selection procedure within the respective division
- Provide advice and facilitation of all facets of industrial relations, inclusive of scheduling disciplinary enquiries, grievances and operational requirements.
- Provide advice and facilitation of the performance management process within the unit, inclusive of probation, performance appraisals and poor work performance counselling.
- Identify and advise employee training needs in collaboration with the Divisional Human Resources Manager.
- Process and capture new and temporary employees, transfers, promotions, terminations and other payroll-related services to ensure the timely and accurate payment of all employees.
- Generate all required HR Administration within deadlines
Required minimum education and training:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field of study.
Required minimum work experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in a full Human Resources Generalist Role.
DESIRABLE ADDITIONAL EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL ABILITIES:
- Must be deadline orientated, have high levels of integrity and trust and the ability to apply sound judgment and initiative.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a multidisciplinary team.
- High Level of Customer Service Orientation.
- Ability to adapt in a consistent high level change environment.
- The incumbent would need to be in the possession of a valid driver’s license with their own vehicle and can travel to the different sites.
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected]
The subject heading of the email must read HR Officer and the job title of position applying for.
Please include the following documentation:
- A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for.
- A detailed CV
CLOSING DATE: 18 DECEMBER 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…