The Gauteng Department of Health invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Human Resource Officer Vacancies (X3 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 21st October 2022
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER REF NO: TDHS/A/2022/88 (X3 POSTS)
SALARY: R261 372 – R307 890 per annum (Level 07)
CENTRE: Tshwane District Health Services
- Grade 12 and10 years’ experience in Human Resource Environment within the public sector or 3 years National Diploma or Degree in HRM and 3 years’ experience in Human Resource Environment within the public sector.
- Above average computer skills.
- Knowledge of HR prescripts and legislation related to the position’s functional areas, proven (hands on) experience and knowledge of PERSAL administration and functions.
- Good communication skills, Good interpersonal Relations, Computer literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- The incumbent of the post will be responsible for the supervision of HR activities such as Recruitment and Selection, appointments, retentions, absorptions, Probationary matters, terminations, allowance, leave, MMS, SMS, OSD and other administrative related matters.
- Provides inputs for the improvement of HR administration procedures, guideline and policies. Supervise evaluate and develop staff reporting to this position.
- Ensure that proper control measures are put in place to administer and monitor the activities and resource reporting to this position effectively.
- Render professional Human Resource administration advice and liaise with client in the Department. Promote Human Resource care and improve service delivery.
- Provide Human Resource Management information support (e.g. PERSAL report and statistics). Attend to AG request and queries.
- Implement grade and pay progression, monitor and capturing of PMDS.
- Monitor staff establishment and payroll administration and pay slips.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Applications must be submitted to Tshwane District Health Services, 3319 Fedsure Forum Building, Cnr Lilian Ngoyi and Pretorius Street, Pretoria 0001, Application Box, First Floor Reception. No faxed applications will be considered.
Ms. M, Rafedile Tel No: (012) 451 9203
CLOSING DATE: 21 OCTOBER 2022
Human Resource Officer Vacancies
Gauteng Department of Health