The Gauteng Department of Education has published Vacancy Circular 09 of 2022. This circular contains advertisements of Office Based Educator Promotional Posts which are Senior Education Specialists (SES) and Deputy Chief Education Specialists (DCES) Posts across all Gauteng Education Districts and Head Office respectively.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NOTE
- Complete and submit separate FORM (Z83) obtainable here
- Each application for employment form must be fully completed, duly signed and initialled by the applicant. Failure to fully complete, initial and sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process.
- A comprehensive, updated Curriculum Vitae must be attached.
- Section A, B, C and D of the new Z83 form must be fully completed (compulsory) and Section E, F and G ignore if CV attached.
- A unique post number shall be allocated to each advertised post. The post number shall begin with the abbreviation for the relevant district or Head Office contains a unique number e.g. EN000102.
- The unique number shall always contain 08 characters and must be completed in full.
- Please ensure that the signature on the application form is original – photocopied signatures will be disqualified.
- Please ensure that application form is initialled on each page.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
- NB! GDE cannot be held liable or responsible for incomplete/incorrect applications and/or applications which are sent to the wrong address (e.g. the incorrect district office) and/or reach their destination after the closing date.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
All Hand Delivered applications must be received by Friday, 30 September 2022, not later than 16:00. No applications will be accepted after the date and time. Posted applications will only be accepted if they have a postal stamp indicating that the application was posted on or before the closing date of 30 September 2022. (NO EXCEPTION)
Note to applicants:
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on the application but must submit the Z83 with a detailed Curriculum Vitae. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from Human Resources. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
DOWNLOAD THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION OFFICE BASED EDUCATOR PROMOTIONAL POSTS VACANCY CIRCULAR 09 OF 2022 PDF DOCUMENT HERE
DOWNLOAD THE GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION VACANCY CIRCULAR 09 OF 2022 COVER PAGE HERE
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 30 SEPTEMBER 2022
Leave a Comment