The KwaZulu Natal Department of Health invites suitably qualified Unemployed Graduates to apply for their Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Internship Programme (X14 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 28th July 2023
The Department offers equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer, whose aim is to promote representatively in all levels of occupational categories of employees in the Department. People with Disability (PWD) must feel free to apply.
Applications are invited from Unemployed Graduates with the following Qualifications: BTech and BHSC in Emergency Medical Care:
- uMkhanyakude District (2 Posts)
- Zululand District (2 Posts)
- UMzinyathi District (2 Posts)
- Harry Gwala District (2 Posts)
- Amajuba District (2 Posts)
- Uthukela District (2 Posts)
- King Cetshwayo District (2 Posts)
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
- Candidates must demonstrate willingness to work in specialized field.
- Only certificates from tertiary institutions will be accepted and not letters of completion
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- To perform relevant duties as designed by the supervisor.
- To demonstrate expertise in accordance with the area of specialization to enhance service delivery.
- Assignments will be at a level of the specific qualification.
Applications must be submitted using the New Z83 application form obtainable here
All fields in the New Z83 form, must be completed and signed. Furthermore, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must also be attached. Failure to attach the completed Z83 and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) will result in disqualification.
DOWNLOAD THE KWAZULU NATAL DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES (EMS) INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME PDF DOCUMENT HERE
CLOSING DATE: 28 JULY 2023
EDUPSTAIRS IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION NPO No: 232 – 182, PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANISATION (PBO): 930066984. EDUPSTAIRS DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY OR FORM, SOLICIT MONEY OR CV’S FROM PEOPLE FOR JOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF PHONY JOB POSTINGS AND RECRUITMENT FRAUD. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR SCAM/FRAUD ALERT PAGE HERE
You May Also Like…